Man-Machine Interface for Human-Robot Collaborative Cellular Manufacturing System
Jeffrey Too Chuan Tan, Feng Duan, Ryu Kato, and Tamio Arai
Arai Laboratory, Intelligent Systems Division, Department of Precision Engineering, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  K. Isa and T. Tsuru, “Cell production and workplace innovation in Japan: Towards a new model for Japanese manufacturing?” Industrial Relations, Vol.41, No. 4, pp. 548-578, 2002.
-  A. D. Greer, P. M. Newhook, and G. R. Sutherland, “Human-machine interface for robotic surgery and stereotaxy,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 355-361, 2008.
-  F. Duan, M. Morioka, J. T. C. Tan, and T. Arai, “Multi-modal assembly-support system for cell production,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.2, No.5, pp. 384-389, 2008.
-  N. A. Stanton, “Hierarchical task analysis: Developments, applications, and extensions,” Applied Ergonomics, Vol.37, No.1, pp. 55-79, 2006.
-  E. Helms, R. D. Schraft, and M. Hagele, “rob@work: Robot assistant in industrial environments,” in Proc. of 11th IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 399-404, 2002.
-  J. P. Thomas, N. Nissanke, and K. D. Baker, “A hierarchical petri net framework for the representation and analysis of assembly,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 268-279, 1996.
-  Y. Zhang, F. Duan, J. T. C. Tan, K. Watanabe, N. Pongthanya, M. Sugi, H. Yokoi, and T. Arai, “A study of design factors for information supporting system in cell production,” in The 41st CIRP Conf. on Manufacturing Systems, pp. 319-322, 2008.
-  R. E. Mayer, “Multi-media learning,” New York: Cambridge University Press, 2001.
-  F. Duan, J. T. C. Tan, and T. Arai, “Using motion capture data to regenerate operator's motions in a simulator in real time,” in Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 102-107, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.