Development of Trident Motif Riden Mobile Robot for Robot-Triathlon Robot Contest
Atsushi Mitani*, Yuhei Suzuki**, and Yuta Tochigi***
*School of Design, Sapporo City University
Sapporo, Hokkaido 005-0864, Japan
**Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0011, Japan
***Natoco Co., Ltd.
Miyoshi, Aichi 470-0213, Japan
-  M. Ami, “Education Effects of Robot Contests,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 51-55, 1998.
-  N. Hanajima, Y. Hashimoto, M. Yamashita, and H. Hikita, “Robot Triathlon aiming at Introductory Education of Engineering,” Proc. of Robomec 2013, 1A1-3F-F5, 2013.
-  H. Satoh and A. Mitani, “Robot Design in the Robot Triathlon – a Robot Contest in Hokkaido,” Proc. of Robomec 2010, 1P1-F24, 2010.
-  T. Morishita, “Creating Attraction for Technical Education Material and its Educational Benefit (Development of Robotic Education Material Characterized by 3D CAD/CAM and Compact Stereo Vision),” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.5, pp. 665-675, 2011.
-  H. Tanaka, N. Asakawa, and M. Hirao, “Development of a Forging Type Rapid Prototyping System; Automation of a Free Forging and Metal Hammering Working,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 523-528, 2005.
-  K. Kijima and K. Oshiba, S. Hagihara, S. Kasai, M. Ishida, and S. Shimizu, “Direct Production for Prosthetic Sockets using Rapid Prototyping,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 581-588, 2002.
-  N. Hanajima, M. Yamashita, Y. Hoshino, A. Takashima, and H. Hikita, “Development of Robot-triathlon standard robot version 4,” Proc. of Robomec 2008, 2A1-I20, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.