Open Experiment of Autonomous Navigation of Mobile Robots in the City: Tsukuba Challenge 2014 and the Results
*Shibaura Institute of Technology
3-7-5 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8548, Japan
**Tsukuba Challenge Steering Committee
1-1-1 Kenkyu Gakuen, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8555, Japan
-  S. Yuta and T. Okubo, ”Tsukuba Challenge 2013 – Open Experiment of Autonomous Navigation of Mobile Robots in the City,” the 14th SICE System Integration Annual Conf. (SI2013), 1A2-1, pp. 0019-0024, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  Special Issue ”The Technical Papers on Tsukuba Challenge – Open Experiments of Mobile Robots’ 1 km Autonomous Navigation in Tsukuba City,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.30, No.3, April 2012 (in Japanese).
-  Special Issue on Real World Robot Challenge in Tsukuba – Technology for the Coexistence with Human Beings –, J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, April 2014.
-  S. Yuta, ”Tsukuba Challenge 2014 – Open Experiment of Autonomous Navigation of Mobile Robots in the City,” the 15th SICE System Integration Annual Conf. (SI2014), pp. 0425-0430, December 2014 (in Japanese).
-  J. Iijima and S. Yuta, ”Efforts for Safety and Social Tolerance in Tsukuba Challenge,” Special Issue ”Tsukuba Challenge” – Overcoming Difficulties: Test Runs of Autonomous Mobile Robots on Public Roads –, J. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.49, No.9, pp. 594-599, September 2010 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.