Path Planning for Mobile Mapping System Considering the Geometry of the GPS Satellite
Kiichiro Ishikawa, Yoshiharu Amano, and Takumi Hashizume
Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
-  Y. Sakuma, K. Ishikawa, T. Yamazaki, Y. Amano, and T. Hashizume, “Evaluation of A Positioning Correction Method in GPS Blockage Condition,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conf. 2011, pp. 1670-1674, 2011.
-  Y.-C. Suh and R. Shibasaki, “Evaluation of Satellite-Based Navigation Services in Complex Urban Environments Using a Three-Dimensional GIS,” IEICE Trans. Commun., Vol.E90B, No.7, pp. 1816-1825, 2007.
-  J. Li, G. Taylor, D. Kidner, and M. Ware, “Prediction of GPS Multipath Effect Using LiDAR Digital Surface Models and Building Footprints,” Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.4295, pp. 42-53, 2006.
-  J. Meguro, T. Murata, J. Takiguchi, Y. Amano, and T. Hashizume, “GPS Multipath Mitigation for Urban Area Using Omnidirectional Infrared Camera,” IEEE Trans. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol.10, No.1, 2009.
-  P. E. Hart, N. J. Nilsson, and B. Raphael, “A Formal Basis for the Heuristic Determination of Minimum Cost Paths,” IEEE Trans. on Systems Science and Cybernetics SSC4, No.2, pp. 100-107, 1968.
-  E. Rimon and D. E. Koditschek, “Exact robot navigation using artificial potential functions,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics & Automation, Vol.8, No.5, pp. 501-518, 1992.
-  Y. Wang and G. S. Chirikjian, “A New Potential Field Method for Robot Path Planning,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp. 977-982, 2000.
-  DRM/Kiwi-W Consortium/JSA, “JIS-D0810:2004 Road vehicles – Map data physical storage format for car navigation systems,” Japanese Industrial Standard, Japanese Standards Association, 2004.
-  H. C. Kappauf and G. J. Koehler, “The Mixed Postman Problem,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, Vol.1, pp. 89-103, 1979.
-  P. Misra and P. Enge, “GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM Signals, Measurements, and Performance Second Edition,” Ganga-Jamuna Press, p. 127, 2006.
-  M. Kwan, “Graphic Programming Using Odd or Even Points,” Chinese Math., Vol.1, pp. 273-277, 1962.
-  E.W. Dijkstra, “A note on two problems in connexion with graphs,” Numerische Mathematik, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 269-271,1959.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.