Experimental Discussion of Occurrence of High-Frequency Component on Slip Sensor Output Using Pressure Conductive Rubber
Yosuke Suzuki, Seiichi Teshigawara, Mitsuhiro Chiba,
Takumi Shimada, Aiguo Ming, and Makoto Shimojo
The University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  R. S. Johanson and G. Westling, “Roles of glabrous skin receptors and sensorimotor memory in automatic control of precision grip when lifting rougher or more slippery objects,” Experimental Brain Research, Vol.56, pp. 550-564, 1984.
-  R. S. Johanson and G. Westling, “Signals in tactile afferents from the fingers eliciting adaptive motor responses during precision grip,” Experimental Brain Research, Vol.66, pp. 141-154, 1987.
-  M. R. Tremblay and M. R. Cutkosky, “Estimating Friction Using Incipient Slip Sensing During a Manipulation Task,” Proc. of the 1993 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 429-434, 1993.
-  J. S. Son, E. A. Monteverde, and R. D. Howe, “A Tactile Sensor for Localizing Transient Events in Manipulation,” Proc. of the 1994 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 471-476, 1994.
-  Y. Yamada, H. Morita, and Y. Umetani, “Vibrotactile Sensor Generating Impulsive Signals for Distinguishing Only Slipping States,” Proc. of the 1999 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 844-850, 1999.
-  T. Maeno, S. Hiromitsu, and T. Kawai, “Control of Grasping Force by Detecting Stick/Slip Distribution at the Curved Surface of an Elastic Finger,” Proc. of the 2000 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3895-3900, 2000.
-  A. Ikeda, Y. Kurita, J. Ueda, Y. Matsumono, and T. Ogasawara, “Grip Force Control for an Elastic Finger using Vision-based Incipient Slip Feedback,” Proc. of the 2004 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 810-815, 2004.
-  G. Canepa, R. Petriqliano, M. Campanella, and D. de Rossi, “Detection of Incipient Object Slippage by Skin-Like Sensing and Neural Network Processing,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part-B, Vol.28, No.3, pp. 348-356, 1998.
-  D. Goeger, N. Ecker, and H. Woern, “Tactile sensor and algorithm to detect slip in robot grasping processes,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1480-1485, 2008.
-  S. Teshigawara, K. Tadakuma, A. Ming, M. Ishikawa, and M. Shimojo, “High Speed and High Sensitivity Slip Sensor Utilizing Characteristics of Conductive Rubber – Relationship Between Shear Deformation of Conductive Rubber and Resistance Change –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No. 2, pp. 200-208, 2009.
-  S. Teshicagawa, K. Tadakuma, A. Ming, M. Ishikawa, and M. Shimojo, “High Sensitivity Initial Slip Sensor for Dexterous Grasp,” Proc. of the 2010 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 4867-4872, 2010.
-  S. Teshigawara, T. Tsutsumi, Y. Suzuki, and M. Shimojo, “High Speed and High Sensitivity Slip Sensor for Dexterous Grasping,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.2, pp. 298-310, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.