Development of a Mobile Robot for Transport Application in Hospital
Masaki Takahashi*, Toshiki Moriguchi**, Shoji Tanaka**,
Hirofumi Namikawa**, Hideo Shitamoto**, Tsuyoshi Nakano**,
Yuichirou Minato**, Takashi Ihama**, and Takahiko Murayama***
*Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
**Murata Machinery, Ltd., Japan
***Murata Engineering, Ltd., Japan
-  M. Takahashi, T. Suzuki, T. Moriguchi, H. Shitamoto, and K. Yoshida, –Developing a mobile robot for transport applications in the hospital domain,” J. of Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.58, Issue 7, pp. 889-899, 2010.
-  T. Suzuki, M. Takahashi, and K. Yoshida, –Development of Autonomous Omni-directional Traction and Transfer Mobile Robot,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.27, No.8, pp. 942-949, 2009.
-  M. Takahashi, Y. Tada, T. Suzuki, and K. Yoshida, –Multi Time Scale Behavior Control Method for Autonomous Omni-Directional Mobile Robots,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, C, Vol.74, No.747, pp. 2690-2797, 2008.
-  T. Suzuk and M. Takahashi, –Obstacle Avoidance Considering Robot’s Size for an Autonomous Omni-Directional Mobile Robot by Simultaneous Control of Translational and Rotational Motions,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, C, Vol.76, No.772, pp. 3567-3575, 2010.
-  M. Takahashi, T. Suzuki, F. Cinquegrani, R. Sorbello, and E. Pagello, –A Mobile Robot for Transport Applications in Hospital Domain with Safe Human Detection Algorithm,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, China, pp. 2543-2548, 2009.
-  M. Takahashi and T. Suzuki, –Multi Scale Moving Control Method for Autonomous Omni-directional Mobile Robot,” Proc. of 6th Int. Conf. on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Italy, 2009.
-  T. Suzuki and M. Takahashi, –Obstacle Avoidance for Autonomous Mobile Robots Based on Position Prediction Using Fuzzy Inference, Numerical Simulations – Theory and Application,” In-Tech, 2011. ISBN: 978-953-307-389-7
-  T. Suzuki and M. Takahashi, –Translational and Rotational Motion Control Considering Width for Autonomous Mobile Robot by Using Fuzzy Inference, Numerical Simulations – Theory and Application,” In-Tech, 2011. ISBN: 978-953-307-389-7
-  A. Pretto, E. Menegatti, E. Pagello, M. Takahashi, and T. Suzuki, –Visual Odometry for an Omnidirectional-drive Robot,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Symposium on Mechatronics and its Applications, UAE, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.