Application of Images and Laser Range to Detection of Workers Around Heavy Construction Equipment
Kajima Technical Research Institute, 19-1 Tobitakyu, Chofu-shi, Tokyo 182-0036, Japan
-  Japan Construction Machinery and Construction Association, “Safety guideline of construction heavy equipment,” JCMA, Feb. 2006.
-  K. Hashimoto and T. Ogasawara, “Development of preventing system for collision accident with excavator,” Construction machinery, pp. 24-30, Nov. 1998.
-  T. Yoshida and M. Mogi, “Safety of heavy equipment- development of preventing technology for collision accident with excavator,” Construction machinery, pp. 3-7, Mar. 1996.
-  T. Yoshida, “Development wireless warning device of heavy equipment approaching,” Planning of construction work, pp. 25-29, June 2007.
-  T. Nsigaya, “Preventing of collision accident with warning device,” Planning of construction work, pp. 41-46, Jul. 2008.
-  S. Ohtsu et al., “The positioning system of mobile equipment with differential GPS-An application for watching system of smash among migratory cranes,” JARA, Proc. of the sixth symposium on construction robotics in japan, pp. 103-112, Jul. 1997.
-  J. Nishimura, “Measure of mobile object with survey instrument and its application,” AIJ, 11th construction robot symposium, pp. 7-14, Jan. 1997.
-  S. Chae et al., “Application of RFID technology to prevention of collision accident with heavy equipment,” Automation in construction, pp. 368-374, 2010.
-  K. Takeuchi, T. Hane, and D. Takase, “The study of technology monitoring workers movements on a construction site,” Trans. of AIJ, pp. 795-796, Sep. 2001.
-  W. Abd-Almageed et al., “Real-Time Human detection and Tracking from Mobile Vehicles,” Intelligent Transportation Systems Conf., pp. 149-154, 2007.
Supporting Online Materials:[a] Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare:
(May 1, 2012)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.