Improvement of GPS and GLONASS Positioning Accuracy by Multipath Mitigation Using Omnidirectional Infrared Camera
Mitsunori Kitamura, Taro Suzuki, Yoshiharu Amano,
and Takumi Hashizume
Research Institute for Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
-  M. Unwin, “Galileo program overview and Giove-A mission,” GPS/GNSS symposium 2006, Tokyo, 2006.
-  K. Changdon et al., “Calibration of multipath errors on GPS pseudorange measurements,” Proc. of the 7th Int. Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation, pp. 353-362, 1994.
-  J.-C. Bibaut et al., “Characterization of multipath on land and sea at GPS frequencies,” Proc. of the 7th Int. Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation, pp. 1155-1171, 1994.
-  K. Ishikawa et al., “A Mobile Mapping System for Precise Road Line Localization Using Single Camera and 3D Road Model,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 174-180, 2007.
-  J. Soubielle et al., “GPS positioning in a multipath environment,” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, Vol.50, pp. 141-150, 2002.
-  R. G. Brown, “GPS RAIM: Calculation of Thresholds and Protection Radius Using Chi-Square Methods A – Geometric Approach,” RTCA Paper, No.491-94/SC159-584, 1994.
-  A. J. Van Dierendonck et al., “Theory and Performance of Narrow Correlator Spacing in a GPS Receiver,” J. of the Institute of Navigation, Vol.39, No.3, pp. 265-283, 1993.
-  B. Townsend et, al., “A practical approach to the reduction of pseudorange multipath errors in a L1 GPS receiver,” Proc. of ION GPS-94, pp. 143-148, 1994.
-  L. Garin and J. M. Rousseau, “Enhanced Strobe Correlator Multipath Rejection for Code & Carrier,” Proc. of ION97, 1997.
-  B. R. Townsendl and D. J. R. van Nee, “Performance Evaluation of the Multipath Estimating Delay Lock Loop,” ION National Technical Meeting, Anaheim, California, January 1995.
-  P. C. Fenton and J. Jones, “The Theory and Performance of NovAtel Inc.’s Vision Correlator,” ION GNSS 2005, 2005.
-  Y. C. Suh et al., “Evaluation of Satellite-Based Navigation Services in Complex Urban Environments Using a Three-Dimensional GIS,” IEICE Trans. on Communications 2007, pp. 1816-1825.
-  J.Marais et al., “Land mobile GNSS availability and multipath evaluation tool,” Vehicular Technology, IEEE Trans. on vehicular technology, Vol.54, Issue 5, pp. 1697-1704, 2005.
-  J. Sleewaegen and F. Boon, “Mitigating Short-Delay Multipath: a Promising New Technique,” Proc. of ION GPS 2001, pp. 204-213, 2001.
-  T. Hashizume et al, “High Precision Range Estimation from an Omnidirectional Stereo System,” IEEE/RSJ Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 263-268, 2002.
-  T. Suzuki et al, “The Possibility of the Precise Positioning and Multipath Error Mitigation in the Real-time,” The 2004 Int. Symposium on GNSS/GPS, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.