Compliant Walking Control for Hydraulic Driven Hexapod Robot on Rough Terrain
Addie Irawan* and Kenzo Nonami**
*Graduate School of Engineering, Division of Artificial Systems Science, Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 263-8522, Japan
**Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 263-8522, Japan
-  M. Oku, H. Yang, G. Paio, Y. Harada, K. Adachi, R. Barai, S. Sakai, and K. Nonami, “Development of Hydraulically Actuated Hexapod Robot COMET-IV – The 1st Report: System Design and Configuration,” Proc. of the 2007 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2A2-G01, 2007.
-  J. A. Galvez, J. Estremera, and P. G. d. Santos, “A new leggedrobot configuration for research in force distribution,” Mechatronics, Vol.13, pp. 907-932, Elsevier Ltd., 2003.
-  S. Nabulasi, M. Armada, and H. Montes, “Multiple Terrain Adaptation Approach Using Ultrasonic Sensors for Legged Robots,” Climbing and Walking Robots, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2006.
-  H. Lehtinen, “Force based motion control of a walking machine,” VTT Publication, Espoo: VTT, 1994.
-  R. Hodoshima, T. Doi, Y. Fukuda, S. Hirose, T. Okamoto, and J. Mori, “Development of a Quadruped Walking Robot TITAN XI for Steep Slope Operation – Step Over Gait to Avoid Concrete Frames on Steep Slopes,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.1, 2007.
-  J. C. Habumuremyi, Y. Baudoin, and P. Kool, “Adaptative Neurofuzzy Control of AMRU-5, a six-legged walking robot,” IARP WS Hudem’2004, Brussels, June 16-18, 2004.
-  T. Ohnishi and T. Asakura, “Velocity Control Strategy for a Spider-Robot Based on Autonomous Walking Form Transition,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.10, No.1, 2006.
-  T. Yoshioka, T. Tomohito, T. Arai, and K. Inoue, “Hybrid Locomotion of Leg-Wheel ASTERISK H,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.3, 2008.
-  M. Pavone, P. Arena, L. Fortuna, M Frasca, and L. Patane, “Climbing obstacle in bio-robots via CNN and adaptive attitude control,” Int. J. of Circuit Theory and Applications, Vol.34, pp. 109-125, Wiley InterScience, 2006.
-  M. V. Sivaselvan, A. M. Reinhorn, X. Shao, and S. Weinreber, “Dynamic force control with hydraulic actuators using added compliance and displacement compensation,” Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics 2008, Vol.37, pp. 1785-1800, Wiley Inter-Science, 2008.
-  K. Byl, “Metastable Legged-Robot Locomotion,” Ph.D. Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sept. 2008, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2008.
-  O. Damir, “Developing Matlab Simulink and xPC target real-time control environment for humanoid jumping robot,” 16th Int. Workshop on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region, (RAAD 2007), pp. 18-23, 2007.
-  T. Ohnishi and T. Asakura, “Velocity Control Strategy for a Spider-Robot Based on Autonomous Walking Form Transition,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.1, 2006.
-  M. Oku, H. Koseki, H. Ohroku, Y. Harada, K. Futagami, D. C. Tran, L. Li, X. Lin, S. Sakai, and K. Nonami, “Rough Terrain Locomotion Control of Hydraulically Actuated Hexapod Robot COMETIV,” Proc. of 2008 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics (ROBOMEC 2008), June 2008. (in Japanese)
-  H. Ohroku, A. Irawan, and K. Nonami, “A 3D modeling for Hydraulic-drive Hexapod Walking Robot using 3D Geometric Technique with distributed Numerical Model,” ICGST-ARAS J., Vol.9, Issue 1, pp. 31-39, December 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.