Swizzle Movement for Biped Walking Robot Having Passive Wheels
Kenji Hashimoto*1, Yusuke Sugahara*2, Hun-ok Lim*3,*5,
and Atsuo Takanishi*4,*5
*1Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 3-4-1 Ookubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
*2Department of Bioengineering and Robotics, Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
*3Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kanagawa University, 3-27-1 Rokkakubashi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-8686, Japan
*4Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, Waseda University, 3-4-1 Ookubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
*5Humanoid Robotics Institute (HRI), Waseda University, 17-41-2-04A Kikui-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
-  M. Sonehara, T. Yamamoto, S. Uemura, S. Kitazono, H. Murakami, S. Hoshino, and M. Mizukawa, “Development of leg-wheled type mobile robot IMR-Type1,” Proc. of the JSME ROBOMEC ’05, ALL-N-013, Kobe, Japan, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  O. Matsumoto, S. Kajita, and K. Komoriya, “Flexible Locomotion Control of a Self-contained Biped Leg-wheeled System,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ IROS 2002, pp. 2599-2604, Lausanne, Switzerland, October, 2002.
-  K. Hashimoto, T. Hosobata, Y. Sugahara, Y. Mikuriya, H. Sunazuka, M. Kawase, H. O. Lim, and A. Takanishi, “Realization by Biped Leg-wheeled Robot of Biped Walking and Wheeldriven Locomotion,” Proc. of the IEEE ICRA 2005, pp. 2981-2986, Barcelona, Spain, April, 2005.
-  G. Endo and S. Hirose, “Study on Roller-Walker (Multi-mode Steering Control and Self-contained Locomotion),” Proc. of the IEEE ICRA 2000, pp. 2808-2814, San Francisco, USA, 2000.
-  M. Kumagai and K. Tamada, “A Truck with Variable Curvature Operated by its Inclination and Application to Walking Robot,” Proc. of the 233rd SICE Tohoku Chapter workshop, 233-1, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  H. Utsumi, M. Ikeda, M. Ezuhara, and K. Ioi, “Study on Sliding Motion of a Humanoid Robot,” Proc. of the 24th Annual Conf. of the RSJ, 2H25, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  M. Higano, Y. Ujita, and K. Taguchi, “Development of biped skating robot “BSR-1” —2nd report: Skating experiment of prototype robot— ,” Proc. of the JSME ROBOMEC ’06, 1A1-D32, Waseda, Japan, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  K. Maeda and M. Miwa, “Roller skates movement of 2-Legs Robot,” Proc. of the JSME ROBOMEC ’06, 2P1-B15, Waseda, Japan, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  T. Otsuka, H. Takanobu, K. Suzuki, and H. Miura, “SlideMovement of Robot that Uses Roller Skates,” Proc. of the 23rd Annual Conf. of the RSJ, 3G22, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  M. T. Mason, “Compliance and Force Control for Computer Controlled Manipulators,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.SMC-11, No.6, pp. 418-432, 1981.
-  K. Kosuge, K. Furuta, and T. Yokoyama, “Virtual Internal Model Following Control of Robot Arms,” Proc. of the IEEE ICRA 1987, pp. 1549-1554, 1987.
-  T. Yoshikawa, “Dynamic Hybrid Position/Force Control of Robot Manipulators — Description of Hand Constraints and Calculation of Joint Driving Force,” IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol.RA-3, No.5, pp. 386-392, 1987.
-  Y. Sugahara, Y. Mikuriya, T. Hosobata, H. Sunazuka, M. Kawase, K. Hashimoto, H. O. Lim, and A. Takanishi, “Support Torque Reduction Mechanism for Biped Locomotor with Parallel Mechanism,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ IROS 2004, pp. 3213-3218, Sendai, Japan, October, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.