Development of a Tendon-Driven System Using a Pneumatic Balloon
Norihiko Saga, Jun-ya Nagase, and Yasumasa Kondo
Dept. of Machine Intelligence and System Engineering, Akita Prefectural University, 84-4 Tsuchiya, Yurihonjo, Akita 015-0055, Japan
-  H. Liu, P. Meusel, J. Butterfass, and G. Hirzinger, “DLR’s Multi sensory Articulated Hand Part I: Hard- and Software Architecture,” IEEE Conference on Robotics and Automation, Leuven, Belgium, Vol.16, No.20, pp. 2087-2093, 1998.
-  I. Yamano, K. Takemura, and T. Maeno, “Development of a Robot Finger for Five-fingered Hand using Ultrasonic Motors,” Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE/RSJ Intl. Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Las Vegas, Nevada, pp. 2648-2653, 2003.
-  H. Kawasaki, H. Shimomura, and Y. Shimizu, “Educationalindustrial complex development of an anthropomorphic robot hand ‘Gifu hand’,” VSP and Robotics Society of Japan 2001, Advanced Robotics, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 357-363, 2001.
-  T. Noritsugu, M. Kubota, and S. Yoshimatsu, “Development of Pneumatic Rotary Soft Actuator Made of Siliconee Rubber,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 17-22, 2001.
-  T. Yanagisawa, S. Yagi, T. Ide, and H. Miura, “Application of Pneumatic Siliconee Rubber Pipe Actuator to Robotics,” Research reports of the Kogakuin University, 91, pp. 17-24, 2001.
-  A. V. Hill, “The heat of shortening and the dynamic constants of muscle,” Proceedings of Royal Society of London, B.126, pp. 136-195, 1938.
-  D. R. Wilkie, “The relation between force and velocity in human muscle,” Journal of Physiology, Vol.110, No.2, pp. 249-280, 1950.
-  G. Klute et al., “Artificial Muscles: Actuators for Biorobotic systems,” The International Journal of Robotics Research, 21, pp. 295-309, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.