Omnidirectional Static Walking of a Quadruped Robot on a Slope
Lei Zhang*, Shugen Ma*,**, Yoshinori Honda***,
and Kousuke Inoue*
*Department of Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ibaraki University, 4-12-1 Nakanarusawa-Cho, Hitachi-Shi 316-8511, Japan
**COE Research Institute, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Noji Higashi, Kusatsu-Shi 525-8577, Japan
***Computron Corporation, 1-11-2 Tonnya-Cho, Maebashi-Shi 371-0855, Japan
-  S. Hirose, H. Kikuchi, and Y. Umetani, “Standard Circular Gait of a Quadruped Walking Vehicle,” Advanced Robotics, 1-2, pp. 143-164, 1986.
-  S. Hirose, Y. Fukuda, and H. Kikuchi, “The Gait Control System of a Quadruped Walking Vehicle,” Advanced Robotics, 1-4, pp. 289-323, 1986.
-  S. Hirose, and O. Kunieda, “Generalized Standard Foot Trajectory for a Quadruped Walking Vehicle,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, 10-1, pp. 3-11, 1991.
-  Y. Fukuoka et al., “Adaptive Dynamic Walking of a Quadruped Robot ‘Tekken’ on Irregular Terrain Using a Neural System Model,” Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2003), pp. 2037-2042, 2003.
-  H. Tsukakoshi, and S. Hirose, “The Proposal of the Intermittent Crawl Gait and its Generation,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 17-2, pp. 301-309, 1997 (in Japanese).
-  A. Konno et al., “An Adaptive Gait for Quadruped Robots to Walk on a Slope,” Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2003), pp. 589-594, 2003.
-  H. Adachi et al., “Semi-Autonomous Walking Based on Leg Transition at the Border of the Leg Work Space,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 329-336, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  V. Hugel, and P. Blazevic, “Towards Efficient Implantation of Quadruped Gaits with Duty Factor of 0.75,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA1999), pp. 2360-2365, 1999.
-  S. Ma, T. Tomiyama, and H. Wada, “Omnidirectional Static Walking of a Quadruped Robot,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 152-161, 2005.
-  Y. Honda, S. Ma, and K. Inoue, “Omni-directional Walking of a Quadruped Robot on a Slope,” in Proc. 2002 Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan (CD-ROM), 2002 (in Japanese).
-  K. Arikawa, and S. Hirose, “Development of Quadruped Walking Robot TITAN-VIII,” Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS1996), pp. 208-214, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.