Innovation for Resilient Coastal Structures to Reduce Tsunami Disaster
Kochi University of Technology
Tosayamada, Kami, Kochi 782-8502, Japan
-  S. Sato (Ed.), “Special Anniversary Issue on the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake Tsunami,” Coastal Engineering J., Vol.54, No.1 (12 papers), 2012.
-  Joint Survey Group for Great East Japan Earthquake tsunami, http://www.coastal.jp/ttjt/ [accessed April 30, 2011]
-  H. Watanabe, “List of Disastrous Tsunamis in Japan,” Univ. Tokyo Press, pp. 238 1998 (in Japanese).
-  Technical committee on prevention and reduction of earthquakes and tsunamis, “Basic Plan for Coastal Conservation,” Kochi Prefecture, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Kotake and M. Isobe, “Experimental study on pressure distribution along landward slope of coastal dike due to tsunami overflow,” J. JSCE, Ser. B2, Vol.68, pp. 891-895, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  Kochi pref., http://bousaimap.pref.kochi.lg.jp/ [accessed November 10, 2015]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.