Identification of Minimum Standards in Emergency Goods for Earthquake Relief in Indonesia
Rienna Oktarina*,**, Senator Nur Bahagia*, Lucia Diawati*, and Krishna S. Pribadi***
*Department of Industrial Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology
Gedung Lab. Tek., III Lt. 4, Jl., Ganesha 10, Bandung 40132, Indonesia
**Widyatama University, Bandung, Indonesia
*** Department of Civil Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia
-  M. Irsyam and Team, “Ringkasan Hasil Studi Tim Revisi Peta Gempa Indonesia,” 2010.
-  L. Chen, “Optimalization Models and Methodologies to Support Emergency Preparedness and Post-Disaster Response,” Doctor of Philosophy Dissertation, University of Maryland, 2010.
-  I. N. Pujawan, N. Kurniati, and N. A. Wessiani, “Supply Chain Management for Disaster Relief Operations: Principles and Case Studies,” Int. Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, Vol.5, No.6, pp. 679-692, 2009.
-  T. Hale and C. R. Moberg, “Improving supply chain disaster preparedness – A decision process for secure site location,” Int. Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol.35, No.3, pp. 195-207, 2005.
-  M. Goh, J. Y. S. Lim, and F. Meng, “A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.182, pp. 164-173, 2006.
-  R. M. Tomasini and L. N. Van Wassenhove, “From preparedness to partnership: case study research on humanitarian logistics,” Intl. Trans in Operational Research, Vol.16, pp. 549-559, 2009.
-  S. Pettit and A. Beresford, “Critical success factors in the context of humanitarian aid supply chains,” Int. Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol.39, No.6, pp. 450-468, 2009.
-  D.-K. Lu, S. Pettit, and A. Beresford, “Critical Success Factors for Emergency Relief Logistics,” An Interdisciplinary Journal, Vol.51, pp. 177-184, 2006.
-  G. Kovács and K. M. Spens, “Humanitarian logistics in disaster relief operations,” Int. Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol.37, No.2, pp. 99-114, 2007.
-  G. Kovács and K. M. Spens, “Identifying challenges in humanitarian logistics,” Int. Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol.39, No.6, pp. 506-528, 2009.
-  J. Chandes and G. Paché, “Investigating humanitarian logistics issues: from operations management to strategic action,” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 320-340, 2010.
-  J. Trestrail, J. Paul, and M. Maloni, “Improving bid pricing for humanitarian logistics,” Int. Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol.39, No.5, pp. 428-441, 2009.
-  M. A. Ertem, N. Buyurgan, and M. D. Rossetti, “Multiple-buyer procurement auctions framework for humanitarian supply chain management,” Int. Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol.40, No.3, pp. 202-227, 2010.
-  B. M. Baemon, and S. A. Kotleba, “Inventory modelling for complex emergencies in humanitarian relief operations,” Int. Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 1-18, 2006.
-  B. Balcik, and B. M. Baemon, “Facility location in humanitarian relief,” Int. Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 101-121, 2008.
-  H. S. Hwang, “A Food Distribution Model for Famine Relief,” Computer & Industrial Engineering, Vol.37, pp. 335-338, 1999.
-  G. Barbarosoglu, and Y. Arda, “A two-stage stochastic programming framework for transportation planning in disaster response,” Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.55, pp. 43-53, 2004.
-  L. Liu, Y. Huang, and Q. Tu, “Research on Security of Transportation Network to Emergency Logistics,” Int. Journal of Information Systems for Logistics and Management, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 19-25, 2009.
-  L. Özdamar, E. Ekinci, and B. Küçükyazici, “Emergency Logistics Planning in Natural Disasters,” Annals of Operations Research, Vol.129, pp. 217-245, 2004.
-  W. Yi, and L. Özdamar, “A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.179, pp. 1177-1193, 2007.
-  B. Vitoriano, T. Ortuno, and G. Tirado, “HADS, a Goal Programming-Based Humanitarian Aid Distribution System,” Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Vol.16, pp. 55-64, 2009.
-  Y.-H. Lin, R. Batta, and P. A. Rogerson, “A logistics model for delivery of critical items in a disaster relief operation: heuristic approaches,” 2009.
-  Team, “Decree of BNPB Head (National Disaster Management Agency Republic of Indonesia) No.13 Year 2008 on the Guidelines for the Logistics and Equipment Management on Disaster Relief,” 2008.
-  A. Thomas and L. Kopczak, “From logistics to supply chain management: The path forward in the humanitarian sector,” white paper, Fritz Institute, 2005.
-  Team, “Decree of BNPB Head (National Disaster Management Agency Republic of Indonesia) No.7 Year 2008 on the Guidelines for the fulfillment of basic needs on emergency relief,” 2008.
-  Team, “The Sphere Project: Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response, 2011 Edition,” 2011.
-  U. Sekaran, “Research Methods for Business: A Skill-Building Approach,” John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2003.
-  A. Thomas, “Humanitarian Logistics: Enabling Disaster Response,” Fritz Institute, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.