Attempt to Typify Disaster Educational Programs – Case Study of the Disaster Management Education Challenge Plan
Kota Tomoyasu*, Reo Kimura*, and Haruo Hayashi**
*Graduate School of Human Science and Environment, Hyogo University
1-1-12, Shinzaike-honcho, Himeji, Hyogo 670-0092, Japan
**Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University
Gokasho, Uji-shi, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  R. Kimura, H. Hayashi, S. Suzuki, K. Kobayashi, K. Urabe, S. Inoue, and T. Nishino, “Systematization and sharing of disaster management literacy by DMLH,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 176-187, 2014.
-  R. Kimura, H. Hayashi, and K. Tamura, “Which persons and organizations will be relied upon the most in the case of the next major disaster? – Results from random sampled social surveys of disaster victims of the 1995 Kobe earthquake and the 2004 Mid-Niigata earthquake disaster –,” 14th World Conf. on Earthquake Engineering Conf. Proc., CD-ROM, 8pp., 2008.
-  Committee for Promoting a Nationwide Movement for Disaster Reduction, “Basic framework for promoting a nationwide movement for disaster reduction,” 2006, http://www.esri.go.jp/jp/workshop/ forum/070130/panel-nishikawa2textunderscore01.pdf [accessed October 1, 2014]
-  “Disaster management education challenge plan,” http://www. bosai-study.net/top.html [accessed October 1, 2014] .
-  Japan Cabinet Office, “The guidelines for evacuation support of people requiring assistance during a disaster,” 2006 (in Japanese), http://www.bousai.go.jp/taisaku/youengo/060328/pdf/ hinanguide.pdf [accessed October 1, 2014]
-  A. Matsumoto and S. Tatsuki, “Study of casualties of elderly and disabled people by the analysis of aggregate data by the local municipalities in the Great East Japan Earthquake,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.18, pp. 241-250, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  R. Ueda, “Multiple regression analysis of human damage due to the tsunami in the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake – Synthetic study characteristics of tsunami and social factors –,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.18, pp. 443-450, 2012 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.