Risk Measuring Model on Public Liability Fire and Empirical Study in China
Guo-Xue Gu and Shang-Mei Zhao
School of Economics and Management, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Xueyuan road 37, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R.China
-  Q. C. Huang and X. P. Liu, “Imposing the public liability insurance of fires,” People’s Daily, October 28, 2008.
-  J. C. Tang, “the public fire liability insurance participating in social management,” Chinese Insurance, Issue 2, pp. 39-42, 2012.
-  S. M. Zhao and G. X. Gu, “Research on Risk Security Mechanism of the Public Liability Insurance of Fires,” Insurance Research, Issue 9, pp. 92-97, 2012.
-  Y. C. Wang, “the analysis report about Chinese property insurance in disaster accident,” China Financial and Economic Publish House, 2008.
-  Z. Gu, H. K. Jiang and B. J. Chu, “Wavelet-nonparametric estimation method in the premium rating of agricultural insurance,” Systems Engineering, Issue 8, pp. 39-43, 2008.
-  S. J. Mildenhall, “A systematic relationship between minimum bias and generalized linear models,” Proc. of the Casualty Actuarial Society, Vol.86, pp. 393-487, 1999.
-  L. Yan and S. W. Meng, “Comparative study of non-life classification rate marking models and their application,” Applications of Statistics and Management, Vol.30, Issue 1, pp. 162-168, 2011.
-  S. W. Meng, “An application of generalized linear model to auto motor insurance pricing,” Applications of Statistics and Management, Vol.26, Issue 1, pp. 24-29, 2007.
-  A. P. Ker and B. K. Goodwin, “Nonparametric estimation of crop insurance rates revisited,” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.83, pp. 463-478, 2000.
-  S. Feldblum and J. E. Brosius, “The minimum bias procedure: A practitioner’s guide,” Proc. of the casualty Actuarial society, Vol.90, pp. 196-273, 2003.
-  H. Z. Gao, “Analysis of the rate level in traffic insurance,” Statistics and Decision, Issue 7, pp. 12-14, 2008.
-  K. Du, G. Liu and G. D. Gu, “A class of control variates for pricing Asian options under stochastic volatility models,” IAENG Int. Journal of Applied Mathematics, Vol.43, Issue 2, pp. 45-53, 2013.
-  D. R. Brillinger, “A Generalized Linear Model with Gaussian Regressor Variables,” Probability and Statistics, pp. 589-606, 2012.
-  E. Ufuah and T. H. Tashok, “behaviour of stiffened steel plates subjected to accidental loadings,” Engineering Letters, Vol.21, Issue 2, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.