Study on the Containment Performance of MOX Fuel Processing Glovebox in Earthquake -Loading and Leakage Tests for Window Panels-
Akihiro Matsuda*1, Yuichi Uchiyama*2, Masakatsu Inagaki*2,
Susumu Tsuchino*3, Hiroyuki Umetsu*4, and Koji Shirai*5
*1Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
*2Seismic Safety Division, Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization, Tokyo, Japan
*3Nuclear Energy System Safety Division, Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization, Tokyo, Japan
*4Fuji Electric Systems Co., Ltd, Power Plant Business Headquarters, Kanagawa, Japan
*5Civil Engineering Research Laboratory, Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, Chiba, Japan
-  “Glove Box for Handling of Radioactive Substance,” Japan Standard Association, Japan Industrial Standard, No.JISZ4808, 2002.
-  “Test Method for Leakage of Glove Boxes,” Japan Standard Association, Japan Industrial Standard, No.JISZ4820, 2002.
-  “Standard Guide for Design Criteria for Plutonium Gloveboxes,” American Society for Testing and Materials, No.ASTM C852-93, 1997.
-  D. Tobias, “Glovebox window and frames,” 18th Annual Conf. of the American Glovebox Society, No.AGS-G001-1998, 1998.
-  “Guideline for Gloveboxes,” No.AGS-G001-1998, American Glovebox Society, 1998.
-  S. Miura, S. Ousaka, Y. Kawada, and, Ito, “Earthquake resistant test of new type glove box,” Transaction of SMiRT17, No.K08-6, Prague, Czech Republic, 2003.
-  S. Miura, J. Kanazawa, M. Nakajima, K. Sakuno, and H. Miyata, “Confirmation test on confinement performance of improved glove box,” Transaction of SMiRT13, Vol.3, pp. 405-410, Alegre, Brazil, 1995.
-  S. T. Hargett and W. N. Kennedy, “Evaluation of seismic capacity of glovebox windows using deformation tests,” Fifth Department of Energy Natural Phenomena Hazard Mitigations Symposium, Denver, Colorado, 1995.
-  T. Fujita, K. Ohtani, M. Hayashi, M. Kozeki, T. Ide, and K. Sakuno, “Earthquake resistance test of full-scale glove box,” Transaction of SMiRT10, pp. 877-882, Anaheim, CA, USA, 1989.
-  W. Seki, Y. Fukahori, Y. Iseda, and T. Matsunaga, “A largedeformation finite-element analysis for multilayer elastomeric bearings,” Transaction of a Meeting of the Rubber Division, American chemical Society, pp. 856-870, 1987.
-  “ABAQUS Theory manual,” Version 6.6, Simulia corp., 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.