Realization of Local Capacity Building for Managing Instructional-System-Design-Based GIS -A Case Study of Wajima City at 2007 Noto Hanto Earthquake-
Yoshihiro Ura*, Munenari Inoguchi**, and Haruo Hayashi***
*Urban Development Division, City Office of Wajima, 2-29 Futatsuya-cho, Wajima city, Ishikawa 928-8525, Japan
**Research Center for Natural Hazard and Disaster Recovery, Niigata University, 8050 Ikarashi Nino-cho, Nishi-ku, Niigata city, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
***Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji city, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  H. Hayashi, et al., ISBN:9784621079515, Maruzen Shuppan, pp. 169, 2008.
-  H. Hayashi, et al., Research Report of “RiskManagement Strategies forMunicipality Governments in Ubiquitous Society,” pp. 10, 2008.
-  M. Inoguchi, et al., “Coaching Effective Operation Procedures using GEOINT Database for Local Disaster Responders based on Short-term Education Model — A Case Study of Wajima City at 2007 Noto Hanto Earthquake — ,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.9, pp. 177-187, 2007.
-  Robert M. Gagne, et al., “Principles of Instructional Design,” Fifth Edition, pp. 18-38.
-  K. Suzuki, ISBN10: 4762822442, pp. 188, 2002.
-  G. Urakawa and H. Hayashi, “Common Operational Picture of Emergency Management Center, Niigata Prefecture at Niigata-ken Chuetstuoki Earthquake, Annuals of Disaster Prevention Research Institute,” Kyoto University, Vol.51-A, pp. 111-121, 2008.
-  N. Yoshitomi, et al., “The Development of Disaster Victims Database Utilizing the GeoWrap Method,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.11, 2009 (in printing).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.