Extracting Initial Iterative Control Signal Based on Trajectory Primitives Matching and Combining
Jianming Xu, Lingxin Kong, and Yaodong Wang
College of Information Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
-  S. Arimoto, S. Kawamura and F. Miyazaki, “Bettering operation of robots by learning,” J. of Robot System, Vol.1, No.2, pp.123-140, 1984.
-  J. X. Xu and T. Zhu, “Dual-scale direct learning control of trajectory tracking for a class of nonlinear uncertain systems,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.44, No.10, pp. 1884-1888, 1999.
-  J. X. Xu, “Direct learning of control efforts for trajectories with different time scales,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.43, No.7, pp. 1027-1030, 1998.
-  J. X. Xu, “Direct learning of control efforts for trajectories with different magnitude scales,” Automatica, Vol.33, No.12, pp. 2191-2195, 1997.
-  J. X. Xu, S. K. Panda and T. H. Lee, “Introduction to ILC: concepts, schematics and implementation,” Real-time Iterative Learning Control: Design and Applications, pp. 7-28, 2009.
-  P. Janssens, G. Pipeleers and J. Swevers. “Initialization of ILC based on a previously learned trajectory,” American Control Conference (ACC) IEEE, pp. 610-614, 2012.
-  M. Arif, T. Ishihara, and H. Inooka, “Incorporation of experience in iterative learning controllers using locally weighted learning,” Automatic, Vol.37, No.6, pp. 881-888, 2001.
-  D. J. Hoelzle, A. G. Alleyne, and A. J. Wagoner Johnson.“Basis task approach to iterative learning control with applications to micro-robotic deposition,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.19, No.5, pp. 1138-1148, 2011.
-  W. Kabsch,“A solution for the best rotation to relate two sets of vectors,” ActaCrystallographica Section A: Crystal Physics, Diffraction, Theoretical and General Crystallography, Vol.32, No.5, pp. 922-923, 1976.
-  S. Umeyama, “Least-squares estimation of transformation parameters between two point patterns,” IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence. Vol.13, No.4, pp. 376-380, 1991.
-  F. Z. Shi, “The CAGD & NURBS book,” Beijing: Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, pp. 275-277, 1994.
-  J.-X. Xu, and S. K. Panda, T. H. Lee, “Robust optimal ILC design for precision servo: application to an XY table,” Real-time Iterative Learning Control: Design and Application, pp. 29-44, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.