Analysis of Water Quality of Lake Hachiroko in Japan Using a Fuzzy Multiple Regression Model with ALOS AVNIR-2 Data
Dejian Wang*, Yoichi Kageyama**,†, Makoto Nishida**, and Hikaru Shirai**
*Dalian Nationalities University
18 Liaohexi Road, Kaifa Zone, Dalian 116600, China
**Graduate School of Engineering and Resource Science, Akita University
1-1 Tegata Gakuen-machi, Akita-shi, Akita 010-8502, Japan
-  S. Thiemann and H. Kaufmann, “Lake Water Quality Monitoring using Hyperspectral Airborne Data – A Semiempirical Multisensor and Multitemporal Approach for the Mecklenburg Lake District, Germany,” Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol.81, pp. 228-237, 2002.
-  Y. Kageyama and M. Nishida, “Water Quality Analysis based on Remote Sensing Data and Numerical Model,” J. of Geography, Vol.109, No.1, pp. 27-36, 2000.
-  K. Oki and Y. Yasuoka, “Estimation of Annual Total Nitrogen Load in Lake Basin with Remote Sensing – Case Study at Lake Kasumigaura,” J. of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 22-35, 1997.
-  G. Campbell, S. R. Phinn, A. G. Dekker, and V. E. Brando, “Remote Sensing of Water Quality in an Australian Tropical Freshwater Impoundment using Matrix Inversion and MERIS Images,” Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol.115, pp. 2402-2414, 2011.
-  M. Nishida and K. Otsuka, “Application of Fuzzy Regression Model on Water quality Analysis with Satellite Image Data and Drawing of Estimation Map,” Trans. IEE Japan, Vol.115-C, pp. 381-388, 1995.
-  C. Giardino, V. E. Brando, A. G. Dekker, N. Strömbeck, and G. Candiani, “Assessment of Water Quality in Lake Garda (Italy) using Hyperion,” Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol.109, pp. 183-195, 2007.
-  O. Youichi, M. Bunkei, F. Takehiko, M. Kazuo, and I. Akio, “Application of Spectral Decomposition Algorithm for Mapping Water Quality in a Turbid Lake (Lake Kasumigaura, Japan) from Landsat TM Data,” ISPRS J. of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Vol.64, pp. 73-85, 2009.
-  S. Sudhakar and D. K. Pal, “Water Quality Assessment of the Lake Chilka,” Int. J. of Remote Sensing, Vol.14, No.14, pp. 2575-2579, 1993.
-  E. T. Harvey, S. Kratzer, and P. Philipson, “Satellite-based Water Quality Monitoring for Improved Spatial and Temporal Retrieval of Chlorophyll-a in Coastal Waters,” Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol.158, pp. 417-430, 2015.
-  N. Chang and B. Vannah, “Comparative Data Fusion between Genetic Programing and Neural Network Models for Remote Sensing Images of Water Quality Monitoring,” 2013 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 1046-1051, 2013.
-  Q. Shen, B. Zhang, J. Li, H. Zhang, and M. Chen, “Neural network modeling for retrieval of water quality of Lake Taihu from field spectral measurement,” 2008 Congress on Image and Signal Processing, Vol.5, pp. 178-182, 2008.
-  C. Le, Y. Li, Y. Zha, D. Sun, C. Huang, and H. Zhang, “Remote Estimation of Chlorophyll a in Optically Complex Waters based on Optical Classification,” Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol.115, pp. 725-737, 2011.
-  R. M. Cavalli, G. Laneve, L. Fusilli, S. Pignatti, and F. Santini, “Remote Sensing Water Observation for Supporting Lake Victoria Weed Management,” J. of Environmental Management, Vol.90, pp. 2199-2211, 2009.
-  S. Chen, L. Han, X. Chen, D. Li, L. Sun, and Y. Li, “Estimating Wide Range Total Suspended Solids Concentrations from MODIS 250-m Imageries: An Improved Method,” ISPRS J. of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Vol.99, pp. 58-69, 2015.
-  D. Wang, Y. Kageyama, M. Nishida, and H. Shirai, “Algorithm to Analyze Water Quality Conditions of Lake Hachiroko using Textures of JERS-1 SAR Data,” Int. J. of the Society of Materials Engineering for Resources, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 51-58, 2012.
-  D. Wang, Y. Kageyama, M. Nishida, H. Shirai, and C. Kasai, “Water Quality Analysis of Lake Hachiroko, Japan, using ALOS PALSAR Data,” Int. J. of the Society of Materials Engineering for Resources, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 175-180, 2014.
-  D. Wang, Y. Kageyama, M. Nishida, H. Shirai, and A. Motozawa, “Water Quality Analysis in Lake Hachiroko, Japan, Using ALOS AVNIR-2 Data,” IEEJ Transcripts on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.8, No.6, pp. 627-633, 2013.
-  http://www.pref.akita.lg.jp/ [accessed April 21, 2016]
-  http://www.env.go.jp/ [accessed April 21, 2016]
-  http://www.eorc.jaxa.jp/ALOS/en/doc/fdata/ALOS_HB_RevC_EN.pdf [accessed April 21, 2016]
-  M. Takagi and H. Shimoda, Handbook of Image Analysis [Revised Edition], University of Tokyo Press, 2004.
-  H. Ishibuchi, “Fuzzy Regression Analysis,” J. of the Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, Vol.4, pp. 52-60, 1992.
-  M. Mizumoto, “Fuzzy Reasoning (1),” J. of the Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, Vol.4, pp. 256-264, 1992.
-  Y. Kageyama, K. Miura, M. Nishida, and D. Ishiyama, “Analysis of Seasonal Change for Water Conditions in Lake Hosenko, Japan, Using ALOS AVNIR-2 Data,” IEEJ Transcripts on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.7, pp. 225-227, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.