Utterance Generation Based on Driving Evaluation for Driving Assistance Robot
Yoshikazu Okajima*, Hiroyuki Masuta*, Masatoshi Okumura*, Tatsuo Motoyoshi*, Ken’ichi Koyanagi*, Toru Oshima*, and Eiichi Takayama**
*Toyama Prefectural University
5180 Kurokawa Imizu-shi, Toyama 939-0398, Japan
**TAKAYAMA CARS., Co. Ltd.
3-36-6 Nakaizumi Komae-shi Tokyo 201-0012, Japan
-  T. Lieven, S. Muhlmeier, S. Henkel, and J. F. Waller, “Who will buy electric cars? An empirical study in Germany,” Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 236-243, 2011.
-  Y. Kim, “Quart: Urban Micro Commuter,” 2013.
-  “WHITE PAPER ON LAND, INFRASTRUCTURE, TRANSPORT AND TOURISM IN JAPAN, 2014,” Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 2014.
-  Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, http://www.mlit.go.jp/en/index.html, 2016, [Accessed Feb. 20, 2016].
-  MAZDA co.ltd., “MAZDA: Products textbar Commitment to Customers,” http://www2.mazda.com/en/csr/csr_vision/customer/product.html#s3, 2015, [Accessed Feb. 20, 2016].
-  K. Satou, R. Shitamatsu, M. Sugimoto, and E. Kamata, “Development of the on-board eco-driving support system,” Int. Scientific J. for Alternative Energy and Ecology, Vol.9, No.89, pp. 9-10, 2010.
-  Y. H. Nho, J. H. Seo, J. Y. Yang, and D. S. Kwon, “Driving Situation-based Real-Time Interaction with Intelligent Driving Assistance Agent,” Proc. of the 24th IEEE Int. Symp. on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 480-485, 2015.
-  D. Mitrovic, “Reliable method for driving events recognition,” IEEE Trans. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 198-205, 2005.
-  Y. Nakagawa, K. Park, H. Ueda, and H. Ono, “Driving Assistance with Conversation Robot for Elderly Drivers,” Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction, Aging and Assistive Environments, Vol.8515, pp. 750-761, 2014.
-  H. Siegel, “Japanese telcos vie for share in consumer robot-as-a-service business,” http://robohub.org/japanese-telcos-vie-for-share-in-consumer-robot-as-a-service-business/, 2015, [Accessed Feb. 20, 2016].
-  T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy Identification of Systems and Its Applications to Modeling andControl,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 116-132, 1985.
-  T. Fukuda and N. Kubota, “An Intelligent Robotic System Based on A Fuzzy Approach,” Proc. of The IEEE, Vol.87, Issue.9, pp. 1448-1470, 1999.
-  W. Maass, and C. M. Bishop, “Pulsed Neural Networks,” The MIT Press, 1999.
-  H. Masuta and N. Kubota, “Perceptual System using Spiking Neural Network for an Intelligent Robot,” 2010 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 3405-3412, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.