Utilizing Google Images for Training Classifiers in CRF-Based Semantic Segmentation
Rizki Perdana Rangkuti*, Vektor Dewanto*,**, Aprinaldi*, and Wisnu Jatmiko*
*Faculty of Computer Science, Universitas Indonesia
16424, Depok, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
**Department of Computer Science, Bogor Agricultural University
Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
-  J. Shotton, J. Winn, C. Rother, and A. Criminisi, “TextonBoostfor Image Understanding: Multi-Class Object Recognition and Segmentation by Jointly Modeling Texture, Layout, and Context,” Int. J. Comput. Vision, Vol.81, No.1, pp. 2-23, 2009.
-  P. Kohli, L. Ladickacutey, and P. H. Torr, “Robust Higher Order Potentials for Enforcing Label Consistency,” Int. J. Comput. Vision, Vol.82, No.3, pp. 302-324, 2009.
-  P. Krähenbühl and V. Koltun, “Efficient Inference in Fully Connected CRFs with Gaussian Edge Potentials,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, Vol.24, pp. 109-117, Curran Associates, Inc., 2011.
-  M. Szummer, P. Kohli, and D. Hoiem, “Learning CRFs using Graph Cuts,” European Conf. on Computer Vision, 2008.
-  T. Joachims, T. Hofmann, Y. Yue, and C. N. Yu, “Predicting Structured Objects with Support Vector Machines,” Communications of the ACM, Research Highlight, Vol.52, No.11, pp. 97-104, 2009.
-  M. Everingham, L. Van Gool, C. K. I. Williams, J. Winn, and A. Zisserman, “The PASCAL Visual Object Classes Challenge 2010 (VOC2010) Results,” http://www.pascal-network.org/challenges/VOC/voc2010/workshop/index.html [Accessed November 2014].
-  Research.microsoft.com, “Object Class Recognition – Microsoft Research,” 2015.
-  S. Geman and D. Geman, “Stochastic Relaxation, Gibbs Distributions, and the Bayesian Restoration of Images,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., Vol.6, No.6, pp. 721-741, 1984.
-  J. M. Hammersley and P. Clifford, “Markov fields on finite graphs and lattices,” 1971.
-  F. Perazzi, P. Krähenbühl, Y. Pritch, and A. Hornung, “Saliencyfilters: Contrast based filtering for salient region detection,” CVPR, pp. 733-740, 2012.
-  R. Achanta, A. Shaji, K. Smith, A. Lucchi, P. Fua, and S. Süsstrunk, “SLIC Superpixels,” Technical Report 149300, EPFL, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.