Impact Time Control Guidance Law Considering Seeker's Field-of-View Constraint Without Time-to-Go Information
Zhe Yang†, Defu Lin, and Luyao Zang
School of Aerospace Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
Zhong Guan Cun South Street, Haidian District, Beijing 10081, China
-  J. I. Lee, I. S. Jeon, and M. J. Tahk, “Guidance law to control impact time and angle,” IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol.43, pp. 301-310, 2007.
-  H. Nathan and S. N. Balakrishnan, “Impact Time and Angle Guidance with Sliding Mode Control,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.20, pp. 1436-1449, 2012.
-  Y. A. Zhang, G. X. Ma, and A. L. Liu, “Guidance law with impact time and impact angle constraints,” Chinese J. of Aeronautics, Vol.26, pp. 960-966, 2013.
-  J. Zeng, L. Dou, and B. Xin, “Cooperative salvo attack using guidance law of multiple missiles,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.19, pp. 301-306, 2015.
-  S. Kang and H. J. Kim, “Differential game missile guidance with impact angle and time constraints,” 18th IFAC World Congress, Milano, Italy, pp. 3920-3925, 2011.
-  I. S. Jeon, J. I. Lee, and M. J. Tahk, “Impact-time-control guidance law for anti-ship missiles,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.14, pp. 260-266, 2006.
-  S. Zhao and R. Zhou, “Cooperative Guidance for Multimissile Salvo Attack,” Chinese J. of Aeronautics, Vol.21, pp. 533-539, 2008.
-  S. R. Kumar and D. Ghose, “Sliding mode control based guidance law with impact time constraints,” presented at the American Control Conf. (ACC), 2013.
-  D. Cho, H. J. Kim, and M.-J. Tahk, “Nonsingular Sliding Mode Guidance for Impact Time Control,” J. of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, pp. 1-8, 2015.
-  M. J. Tahk and D. K. Sang, “Guidance law switching logic considering the seeker's field-of-view limits,” Proc. of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: J. of Aerospace Engineering, Vol.223, pp. 1049-1058, 2009.
-  Y. A. Zhang, X. L. Wang, and H. L. Wu, “Impact time control guidance law with field of view constraint,” Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.39, pp. 361-369, 2014.
-  N. Dhananjay and D. Ghose, “Accurate Time-to-Go Estimation for Proportional Navigation Guidance,” J. of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.37, pp. 1378-1383, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.