Marginal Model Synthesization Algorithm for Data Envelopment Analysis and its Application
Koki Kyo* and Hideo Noda**
*Department of Human Sciences, Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
Inada-cho, Obihiro, Hokkaido 080-8555, Japan
**School of Management, Tokyo University of Science
500 Shimokiyoku, Kuki, Saitama 346-8512, Japan
-  W. W. Cooper, L. M. Seiford, and K. Tone, “Data Envelopment Analysis: A Comprehensive Text with Models, Applications, References and DEA-Solver Software (2nd ed.),” Springer, 2007.
-  A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, and E. Rhodes, “Measuring the efficiency of decision making units,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.2, pp. 429-444, 1978.
-  A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, and E. Rhodes, “Short communication: measuring efficiency of decision making units,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.3, pp. 339, 1979.
-  R. E. Steuer, “Multiple Criteria Optimization: Theory, Computation, and Application,” Wiley, 1986.
-  K. Tone, “An ε-free DEA and a new measure of efficiency,” J. of the Operations Research Society of Japan, Vol.36, pp. 167-174, 1993.
-  C. A. K. Lovell and J. T. Pastor, “Units invariant and translations invariant DEA,” Operations Research Letters, Vol.18, pp. 147-151, 1995.
-  C. A. K. Lovell, J. T. Pastor, and J. A. Turner, “Measuring macroeconomic performance in the OECD: A comparison of European and non-European countries,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.87, pp. 507-518, 1995.
-  J. T. Pastor, “Translations invariant in data envelopment analysis: a generation,” Annals of Operations Research, Vol.66, pp. 93-102, 1996.
-  A. L. Ali, “Streamlined computation for data envelopment analysis,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.64, pp. 61-67, 1993.
-  J. H. Dulámboxa and R. V. Helgason, “A new procedure for identifying the frame of the convex hull of a finite collection of points in multidimensional space,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.92, pp. 352-367, 1996.
-  J. H. Dulámboxa, R. V. Helgason, and N. Venugopal, “An algorithm for identifying the frame of a pointed finite conical hull,” J. of Computing, Vol.10, pp. 323-330, 1997.
-  R. S. Barr and M. L. Durchholz, “Parallel and hierarchical decomposition approaches for solving large-scale data envelopment analysis models,” Annals of Operations Research, Vol.73, pp. 339-372, 1997.
-  P. J. Korhonen and P. A. Siitari, “Using lexicographic parametric programming for identifying efficient units in DEA,” Computer and Operations Research, Vol.34, pp. 2177-2190, 2007.
-  P. J. Korhonen and M. Halme, “Using lexicographic parametric programming for searching a nondominated set in multiple objective linear programming,” J. of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Vol.5, pp. 291-300, 1996.
-  K. Kyo and H. Noda, “A new approach to data envelopment analysis and its application to industries in Japan prefectures,” Proc. of SCIS&ISIS 2014, pp. 518-525, 2014.
-  R. D. Banker, A. Charnes, and W. W. Cooper, “Some models for estimating technical and scale inefficiencies in data envelopment analysis,” Management Science, Vol.30, pp. 1078-1092, 1984.
-  J. Tokui, T. Makino, K. Fukao, T. Miyagawa, N. Arai, S. Arai, T. Inui, K. Kawasaki, N. Kodama, and N. Noguchi, “Compilation of the regional-level Japan industrial productivity database (R-JIP) and analyses of productivity differences across prefectures,” The Economic Review (in Japanese), Vol.64, pp. 218-239, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.