Controller Designs for a Class of Polynomial Fuzzy Models
Hugang Han* and Yuta Higaki**
*Prefectural University of Hiroshima
1-1-71 Ujina-Higashi, Minami-ku, Hiroshima 734-8558, Japan
**Hitachi Solutions West Japan, Ltd.
3-33 Hatchobori, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0013, Japan
-  K. Tanaka, H. Yoshida, H. Ohtake, and H. O. Wang, “A sum-of-squares approach to modeling and control of nonlinear dynamical systems with polynomial fuzzy systems,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Vol.17, No.4, pp. 911-922, 2009.
-  S. Prajna, A. Papachristodoulou, and P. A. Parrilo, “Introducing SOSTOOLS: A general purpose sum of squares programming solver,” Proc. 41st IEEE Conf. Decision Control, 2002.
-  Y.-Y. Cao and P. M. Frank, “Robust H∞ disturbance attenuation for a class of uncertain discrete-time fuzzy systems,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.8, No.4, pp. 406-415, 2000.
-  Y.-Y Cao, and Z. Lin, “Robust stability analysis and fuzzy-scheduling control for nonlinear systems subject to actuator saturation,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Vol.11, No.1, pp. 57-67, 2003.
-  B. Chen, X. Liu, S. Tong, and C. Lin, “Guaranteed cost control of T-S fuzzy systems with state and input delays,” Fuzzy Sets Syst., Vol.158, pp. 2251-2267, 2007.
-  F. Zhang, Q.-G. Wang, and T. H. Lee, “Adaptive and robust controller design for uncertain nonlinear systems via fuzzy modeling approach,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, and Cybern., Vol.34, No.1, pp. 166-178, 2004.
-  G. Feng, M. Cheng, D. Sun, and T. Zhang, “Approach to robust filtering design of discrete-time fuzzy dynamic systems,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, Vol.16, No.2, pp. 331-340, 2008.
-  C.-S. Tseng, B.-S. Chen, and H.-J. Uang, “Fuzzy tracking control design for nonlinear dynamic system via T-S fuzzy model,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, Vol.9, No.3, pp. 381-392, 2001.
-  E. Kim, “A fuzzy disturbance observer and its application to control,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Vol.10, No.1, pp. 77-84, 2002.
-  E. Kim, S. Lee, “Output feedback tracking control of MIMO systems using a fuzzy disturbance observer and its application to the speed control of a PM synchronous motor,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Vol.13, No.6, pp. 725-741, 2005.
-  H. Han, “Adaptive fuzzy controller for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligence Informatics, Vol.21, No.4, pp. 577-586, 2009.
-  H. Han and T. Koshiro, “Adaptive T-S fuzzy controller using fuzzy approximators,” Proc. of 2010 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Barcelona, Spain, 2010.
-  B. Yao, M. A. Majed, and M. Tomizuka, “High-performance robust motion control of machine tools: an adaptive robust control approach and comparative experiments,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 63-76, 1997.
-  W.-H. Chen, “Disturbance observer based control for nonlinear systems,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 706-710, 2004.
-  J. Yang, W.-H. Chen, S. Li, “Non-linear disturbance observer-based robust control for systems with mismatched disturbances/uncertainties,” IET Control Theory Appl., Vol.5, Iss.18, pp. 2053-2062, 2011.
-  H. Han, Y. Higaki, and H. K. Lam, “Fuzzy disturbance observer for a class of polynomial fuzzy control systems,” The Proc. of 2014 IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy System, Beijing, China, 2014.
-  H. Han and Y. Higaki, “A Design of Polynomial Fuzzy Controller with Disturbance Observer,” Proc. of Joint 7th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 15th Int. Symp. on Advanced Intelligent Systems, Kitakyushu, Japan, 2014.
-  H. Han and Y. Higaki, “Polynomial fuzzy controller design with disturbance observer,” IEEJ Trans. EIS (in press).
-  D. Soffker, T.-J. Yu, and P.C. Muller, “State estimation of dynamical systems with nonlinearities by using proportional-integral observer,” Int. J. Syst. Sci., Vol.26, No.9, pp. 1571-1582, 1995.
-  D. Soffker and P. C. Muller, “Detection of cracks in turbo rotors – a new observer based method,” ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, No.3, pp. 518-524, 1993.
-  J. Yang, S. Li, and X. Yu, “Sliding-mode control for systems with mismatched uncertainties via a disturbance observer,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, Vol.60, No.1, pp. 160-169, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.