Camera Modeling for 3D Sensing Using Fuzzy Modeling Concept Based on Stereo Vision
Toshihiko Watanabe* and Yuichi Saito**
*Faculty of Engineering, Osaka Electro-Communication University, 18-8 Hatsu-cho, Neyagawa, Osaka 572-8530, Japan
**System Development Division, DACS Corporation, 1-4-8 Kawaramachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka 541-0048, Japan
-  Y. Saito and T. Watanabe, “A 3D sensing technique using fuzzy modeling based on stereo vision,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems, and the 13th Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (SCIS&ISIS2012), pp. 2138-2142, 2012.
-  R. Hartly and A. Zisserman, “Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision,” Cambridge university press, 2000.
-  K. Deguchi, “Foundation of Robot Vision,” Corona Publishing, 2000.
-  J. Sato, “Computer Vision – Geometry of Vision –,” Corona Publishing, 1999.
-  Z. Zhang, “A flexible new technique for camera calibration,” IEEE Trans. on PAMI, pp. 1330-1334, 2000.
-  Z. Zhang, “A flexible new technique for camera calibration,” Microsoft Technical Report, MSR-TR-98-71, 1998.
-  M. Fujigaki, “Whole-space tabulation method for real-time shape measurement and compact strain distribution measurement system,” Proc. of ICCES’09, pp. 566-566, 2009.
-  Y. J. Xing, J. Xing, J. Sun, and L. Hu, “An improved neural networks for stereo-camera calibration,” J. of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, Vol.20, Issues 1-2, pp. 315-318, 2007.
-  T. Xinxing, X. Miao, and H. Lipeng, “RBF neural network-based calibration of wide angle fovea lens for active vision tracking,” J. of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, Vol.50, No.3, pp. 689-695, 2013.
-  T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control,” IEEE Trans. on Syst., Man, and Cybern., Vol.15, pp. 116-132, 1985.
-  T. Watanabe and H. Seki, “Modeling approach based on modular fuzzy model,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 653-661, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.