A Study on Guiding an Attention Direction of a Driver by an Ambient Visual Mark
Department of Applied Computer Sciences, Shonan Institute of Technology, 1-1-25, Tsujido-Nishikaigan, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, 251-8511, Japan
-  e-Stat, Portal Site of Official Statistics of Japan, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
http://www.e-stat.go.jp/SG1/estat/GL38020102.do?_toGL38020102_&tclassID= 000001023423&cycleCode=1&requestSender=estat &tstatCode= 000001032727, by National Public Safety Commission and National Police Agency [Accessed October 1, 2014].
-  J. A. Misener and S. E. Shladover, “PATH Investigations in Vehicle-Roadside Cooperation and Safety: A Foundation for Safety and Vehicle-Infrastructure Integration Research,” IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conf., ITSC ’06., pp. 9-16, 2006.
-  H. Takahashi, “Key Technology Analysis for Driver Support Systems in Japan,” J. of Computer Technology and Application, Vol.4, No.4, pp. 212-222, 2013.
-  H. Konishi, M. Kokubun, K. Higuchi, T. Kurahashi, and H. Umemura, “Risk Evaluation while Driving by Using Hazard Information (in Japanese),” R&D Review of Toyota CRDL, Vol.39, No.2, pp. 16-23, 2004.
-  H. Takahashi and H. Honda, “A Study on the Possibility of Applying Subliminal Visual Cue for Guiding Subject’s Attention,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 96-107, 2012.
-  A. Kanayama, J. K. Tan, H. Kim, and S. Ishikawa, “A camera- computer system to support safe walking of a blind person,” 2012 12th Int. Conf., Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS), pp. 511-513, 2012.
-  H. Takahashi, D. Ukishima, K. Kawamoto, and K. Hirota, “A Study on Predicting Hazard Factors for Safe Driving,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, pp. 781-789, 2007.
-  S, Sajan and G. G. Ray, “Human Factors in Safe Driving – A Review of Literature on Systems Perspective,” Distractions and Errors, Global Humanitarian Technology Conf. (GHTC), pp. 128-133, 2012.
-  T. Matsuura, “Trends of Studies on Hazard and Risk Perception in Driving Situation (in Japanese),” Annual Reports of Studies, The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Jissen Women’s University, Vol.II, pp. 15-40, 2006.
-  T. Norretranders, “The User illusion :Cutting Consciousness Down to Size,” Penguin Group (USA), 1999.
-  H. Okumura, “Current and future views of flat panel display,” The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers Technical Report. Circuits and systems, Vol.104, No.556, pp. 19-24, 2005.
-  T. Fukuda, “The Functional Difference between Central and Peripheral Vision in Motion Perception,” The J. of the Institute of Television Engineers of Japan, Vol.33, No.6, pp. 479-484, 1979.
-  M. Funakawa and H. Nemoto, “Ambient Information Display for Peripheral Vision,” J. of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.64, No.10, pp. 85-89, 2010.
-  http://homepage2.nifty.com/natupaji/DxLib/dxfunc.html [Accessed October 30, 2014]
-  M. Ikeda and T. Takeuchi, “Influence of foveal load on the functional visual field,” Perception and Psychophysics, Vol.18, pp. 255-260, 1975.
-  M. Sakurai, T. Koseki, H. Hayashi, and M. Ayama, “Color Appearance in Peripheral Vision : Effects of Test Stimulus and Surround Luminance,” J. of the Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan, Vol.84, No.2, pp. 83-91, 2000.
-  K. Matsumiya, K. Uchikawa, and I. Kuriki, “Change in Contrast Sensitivity in the Peripheral Visual Field by Central Visual Task and Observation under the Condition with Eye Movements (<Special Section>Human Visual and Auditory Information),” The J. of the Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, Vol.52, No.4, pp. 565-570, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.