Image Labeling by Integration of Local Co-Occurrence Histogram and Global Features
Takuto Omiya and Kazuhiro Hotta
Department of Electronical and Electronic Engineering, Meijo University, 1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 468-8502, Japan
-  K. Barnard and D. Forsyth, “Learning the semantics of words and pictures,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, Vol.2, pp. 408-415, 2001.
-  J. Lafferty, A. McCallum, and F. Pereira, “Conditional random fields: probabilistic models for segmenting and labeling sequence data,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 282-289, 2001.
-  J. Shotton, J. Winn, C. Rother, and A. Criminisi, “Textonboost: joint appearance, shape and context modeling for multi-class object recognition and segmentation,” Proc. European Conf. on Computer Vision, pp. 1-15, 2006.
-  S. Gould, J. Rodgers, D. Cohen, G. Elidan, and D. Koller, “Multiclass segmentation with relative location prior,” Int. J. of Computer Vision, Vol.80, pp. 300-316, 2008.
-  Z. Tu, “Auto-context and its application to high-level vision tasks,” Proc. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 1-8, 2008.
-  T. Omiya and K. Hotta, “Image labeling using integration of local and global features,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 613-618, 2013.
-  V. Vapnik, “The name of statistical learning theory,” Springerverlag New York, 1995.
-  G. Csurka, C. Dance, L. Fan, J. Willamowski, and C. Bray, “Visual categorization with bags of keypoints,” Proc. ECCV Workshop on Statistical Learning in Computer Vision, 2004.
-  E. Nowak, F. Jurie, and B. Triggs, “Sampling strategies for bag-offeatures image classification,” Proc. European Conf. on Computer Vision, pp. 490-503, 2006.
-  C. Galleguillos, A. Rabinovich, and S. Belongie, “Object categorization using co-occurrence,” Proc. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 1-8, 2008.
-  L. Ladicky, C. Russell, P. Kohli, and P. Torr, “Graph cut based inference with co-occurrence statistics,” Proc. European Conf. on Computer Vision, pp. 239-253, 2010.
-  T. Ojala, “Multiresolution gray-scale and rotation invariant texture classification with local binary patterns,” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.24, pp. 971-987, 2002.
-  R. Arandjelovic and A. Zisserman, “Three things everyone should know to improve object retrieval,” Proc. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 2911-2918, 2012.
-  D. Lowe, “Object recognition from local scale-invariant features,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, Vol.2, pp. 1150-1157, 1999.
-  L. Fei-Fei and P. Perona, “A Bayesian hierarchical model for learning natural scene categories,” Proc. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Vol.2, pp. 524-531, 2005.
-  J. Zhang, M. Marzaklek, S. Lazebnik, and C. Schmid, “Local features and kernels for classification of texture and object categories: a comprehensive study,” Int. J. of Computer Vision, Vol.73, pp. 213-238, 2007.
-  O. Chapelle, P. Haffner, and V. Vapnik, “Support vector machines for histogram-based image classification,” Neural Networks, Vol.10, pp. 1055-1064, 1999.
-  LIBSVM,
[Accessed April 12, 2012].
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.