Effects of Ecological Inheritance on Coevolution of Cooperative Behaviors and Physically Niche Constructing Behaviors
Takuro Kojima, Reiji Suzuki, and Takaya Arita
Graduate School of Information Science, Nagoya University, Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8601, Japan
-  F. J. Odling-Smee, K. N. Laland, and M. W. Feldman, “Niche Construction – The Neglected Process in Evolution,” Princeton University Press, 2003.
-  M. A. Nowak and R. M. May, “Evolutionary games and spatial chaos,” Nature, Vol.359, No.6398, pp. 826-829, 1992.
-  M. A. Nowak, “Five rules for the evolution of cooperation,” Science, Vol.314, No.5805, pp. 1560-1563, 2006.
-  M. Cavaliere, S. Sedwards, C. E. Tarnita, M. A. Nowak, and A. Csikász-Nagy, “Prosperity is associated with instability in dynamical networks,” J. Theor. Biol., Vol.299, pp. 126-138, 2012.
-  J. M. Pacheco, A. Traulsen, and M. A. Nowak, “Coevolution of strategy and structure in complex network with dynamics linking,” Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol.97, No.25, 2006.
-  S. V. Segbroeck, F. C. Santos, T. Lenaerts, and J. M. Pacheco, “Reacting differently to adverse ties promotes cooperation in social networks,” Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol.102, No.5, 058105, 2009.
-  R. Suzuki, M. Kato, and T. Arita, “Cyclic coevolution of cooperative behaviors and network structures,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.77, No.2, 021911, 2008.
-  J. Tanimoto, “The effect of assortativity by degree on emerging cooperation in a 2×2 dilemma game played on an evolutionary network,” Physica A, Vol.389, No.16, pp. 3325-3335, 2010.
-  W. Zhong, H. A. Abbass, A. Bender, and J. Liu, “Mixed strategy and coevolution dynamics in social networks,” Physica A, Vol.390, No.2, pp. 410-417, 2011.
-  M. G. Zimmerman and V. M. Eguíıluz, “Cooperation, social network, and the emergence of leadership in a prisoner’s dilemma with adaptive local interactions,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.72, No.5, 056118, 2005.
-  C. Hauert, S. D. Monte, J. Hofbauer, and K. Sigmund, “Volunteering as red queen mechanism for cooperation in public goods games,” Science, Vol.296, No.5570, pp. 1129-1132, 2002.
-  C. Hauert and G. Szabó, “Prisoner’s dilemma and public goods games in different geometries: Compulsory versus voluntary interactions,” Complexity, Vol.8, No.4, pp. 31-38, 2003.
-  T. Kojima, R. Suzuki, and A. Takaya, “Coevolution of cooperation and niche construction based on modifications of physical structures of interactions,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems, and the 13th Int. Symp. on Advanced Intelligent Systems 2012 (SCISISIS2012), pp. 679-684, 2012.
-  X. Han, C. Hui, and Y. Zhang, “Effects of time-lagged niche construction on metapopulation dynamics and environmental heterogeneity,” Appl. Math. and Computation, Vol.215, pp. 449-458, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.