Gait Motion Planning for a Six Legged Robot Based on the Associatron
Tomo Ishikawa*, Koji Makino**, Junya Imani*,
and Yasuhiro Ohyama*
*Graduate School of Bionics, Computer and Media Sciences, Tokyo University of Technology, 1404-1 Katakura, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0982, Japan
**Graduate School of Medicine and Engineering, University of Yamanashi, 4-3-11 Takeda, Kofu, Yamanashi 400-8511, Japan
-  M. K. Habib, “Bioinspiration and Robotics Walking and Climbing Robots,” 2007.
-  Q.J Huang and K. Nonami, “Neuro-Based Position and Force Hybrid Control of Six-Legged Walking Robot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.14, No.4, pp. 324-332, 2002.
-  T. Yamaguchi, K. Watanabe, K. Izumi, and K. Kiguchi, “Obstacle Avoidance for Quadruped Robots Using a Neural Network,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 115-123, 2003.
-  K. Nakano, “Associatron-A Model of Associative Memory,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.SMC-2, No.3, pp. 380-388, 1972.
-  M. Sakai, M. Hashimoto, T. Ishikawa, K. Makino, J. She, and Y. Ohyama, “Gait motion of a six legged real robot employing associatron,” The 18th Int. Symp. on Artificial Life and Robotics (AROB 18th ’13), pp. 420-423, 2013.
-  T. Ishikawa, Y. Ohyama, K. Makino, and J. Imani, “Associatron-Based Gait Motion Planning of a Six Legged Robot,” Proc. of the 9th China-Japan Int. Workshop on Internet Technology and Control Applications 2013 (ITCA2013), pp. 89-92, 2013.
-  M. Ishikawa, N. Mukohzaka, H. Toyoda, and Y Suzuki, “Experimental studies on learning capabilities of optical associative memory,” Optical Computing ’88, Proc. SPIE, Vol.963, pp. 527-536, 1988.
-  A. Kanagawa, H. Kawabata, and H. Takahashi, “Cellular Neural Networks with Multiple-Valued Output and Its Application,” IEICE Trans. on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol.E79-A, No.10, pp. 1658-1663, 1996.
-  M. Kanagawa, “Entropy Based Associative Memory,” IEICE Trans. on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol.E89-A, No.4, pp. 895-901, 2006.
-  S. Tangruamsub, A. Kawewong, M. Tsuboyama, and O. Hasegawa, “Self-Organizing Incremental Associative Memory-Based Robot Navigation,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.E95.D, No.10, pp. 2415-2425, 2012.
-  M. Iwasaki, T. Hashiyama, and S. Okuma, “Self-Organizing Feature Extraction Using Associative Memory,” IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol.120, No.10, pp. 1467-1474, 2000 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.