A Threat Assessment Method Based on Hierarchies and Modules
Fang Deng, Xinan Liu, Zhihong Peng,
and Jie Chen
School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, 100081, China
-  F. White, “A model for data fusion [C],” Proc. of the First National Symp. on Sensor Fusion, Vol.12, pp. 143-158, 1988.
-  A. Steinberg, C. Bowman, F.Whitef, “Revisions to the JDL data fusion model [C],” Joint NATO/IRIS Conf. Proc., pp. 430-441, 1998.
-  D. Hall and J. Llinas, “Handbook of multisensor data fusion [M],” London: CRC Press, 2001.
-  E. Little and G. Rogova, “Theoretical foundations and proposed applications of threat ontology to information fusion [R],” CUBRC, 2004.
-  Alan N. Steinberg, “An approach to threat assessment [J],” the 7th Inf. Conf. on Information Fusion (FUSION), Buffalo, NY. USA, 2005.
-  Li Deyi and Shi Xuemei, “The atomic model of language and likelihood inference [J],” Proc. of computer intelligent interface and intelligent applications, pp. 272-277, 1993.
-  Han Guozhu, Fan Ningjun, Cheng Li, and Zhang Jianyu, “Performance evaluation of neutralizing weapon system based on cloud theory,” Computer Measurement & Control, Vol.2, pp. 338-340, 2011.
-  Liu Ji, Deng Guishi, and Na Risa, “Analysis and design of Bayesian feedback cloud model,” Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, Vol.28, No.7, pp. 138-143, 2008.
-  Ma Shidong, Han Liang, Gong Guanghong et al., “Target threat assessment technology based on cloud model,” J. of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol.36, No.2, pp. 150-153, 2010.
-  Li Deyi, Meng Haijun, and Shi Xuemei, “Membership Clouds and Membership Cloud Generators,” Comber R & D, Vol.32, No.6, pp. 16-21, 1995.
-  Li Deyi and Du Ci, “Artificial Intelligence of Uncertainty,” National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2005.
-  Li Deren, Wang Shuliang, and Li Deyi, “Spatial Data Mining Theory and Application,” Science Press, Beijing, China, 2006.
-  L. Timo, R. Janne, and Tommi Laitinen, “Joint threat assessment with asset profiling and entity bayes net,” Int. Conference on Information Fusion, Seattle, WA, USA, pp. 6-9, July 2009.
-  Shi Jianguo and Gao Xiaoguang, “Programming algorithm for reference of discrete dynamic Bayesian network,” J. of Computer Applications, Vol.32, No.7, pp. 1943-1946, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.