Atmosphere Understanding for Humans Robots Interaction Based on SVR and Fuzzy Set
Kazuhiro Ohnishi, Fangyan Dong, and Kaoru Hirota
Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  R.W. Picard, “Affective Computing: Challenges,” Int. J. of Human-Computer Studies, Vol.59, No.1-2, pp. 55-64, 2003.
-  J. L. Burke, R. R. Murphy et al., “Final Report for the DARPA/NSF Interdisciplinary Study on Human-Robot Interaction,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part C: Applications and Reviews, Vol.34, No.2, pp. 103-112, 2004.
-  T. Kishi, T. Kojima, N. Endo, M. Destephe, T. Otani, L. Jamone, P. Kryczka, G. Trovato, K. Hashimoto, S. Cosentino, and A. Takahashi, “Impression Survey of the Emotion Expression Humanoid Robot with Mental Model based Dynamic Emotions,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2013.
-  R. Read and T. Belpaeme, “How to Use Non-Linguistic Utterances to Convey Emotion in Child-Robot Interaction,” HRI’12 Proc. of the 7th annual ACM/IEEE Int. Conf. on Human-Robot Interaction, pp. 219-220, 2012.
-  K. Hirota and F. Y. Dong, “Development of Mascot Robot System in NEDO project,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems, Varna, Bulgaria, 2008.
-  Y. Yamazaki, H. A. Vu et al., “Gesture Recognition Using Combination of Acceleration Sensor and Images for Casual Communication Between Robots and Humans,” IEEE World Congress on Evolutionary Computation, Barcelona, Spain, 2010.
-  Y. Yamazaki, Y. Hatakeyama, F.-Y. Dong, K. Nomoto, and K. Hirota, “Fuzzy Inference based Mentality Expression for Eye Robot in Affinity Pleasure-Arousal Space,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.12, No.3, pp. 304-313, 2008.
-  Z. -T. Liu, F.-Y Dong, M.Wu, D.-Y. Li, Y. Yamazaki, and K. Hirota, “Emotional States Based 3-D Fuzzy Atmosfield for Casual Communication between Humans and Robots,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE2011), (Taipei, Taiwan), pp. 777-782, 2011/6.
-  Y. Yamazaki, F. Dong, Y. Uehara, Y. Hatakeyama, H. Nobuhara, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “Mentality Expression in Affinity Pleasure-Arousal Space using Ocular and Eyelid Motion of Eye Robot,” SCIS&ISIS, pp. 422-425, 2006.
-  Y. Yamazaki, F. Dong, Y. Masuda, Y. Uehara, P. Kormushev, H. A. Vu, P. Q. Le, and K. Hirota, “Intent Expression Using Eye Robot for Mascot Robot System,” Int. Symp. on Advanced Intelligent System, pp. 576-580, 2007.
-  Y. Uehara, Y. Yamazaki, Y. Masuda, H. A. Vu, K. Fukuda, Y. Mastuura, P. Q. Le, M. S. Hannachi, F. Dong, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “Speaker Emotion Inference Module and its Application to Mascot Robot System,” ISME, pp. 299-306, 2008.
-  Y. Yamazaki, H. A. Vu, P. Q. Le, K. Fukuda, Y. Matsuura, M. S. Hannachi, F. Dong, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “Mascot Robot System by integrating Eye Robot and Speech Recognition using its Casual Information Recommendation,” ISCIIA, 2008.
-  V. Akre, E. Falkum et al., “The Communication Atmosphere Between Physician closures Competitive Perfectionist or Supportive Dialogue A Norwegian Study,” Social Science & Medicine, Vol.44. No.4, pp. 519-526, 1997.
-  T.M. Rutkowski and D. P.Mandic, “Modelling the Communication Atmosphere: A Human Centered Multimedia Approach to Evaluate Communicative Situations,” Artificial Intelligence for Human Computing, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Vol.4451, pp. 155-169, 2007.
-  T. M. Rutkowski, K. Kakusho et al., “Evaluation of the Communication Atmosphere,” Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Vol.3213, pp. 364-370, 2004.
-  B. Anderson, “Affective Atmospheres,” Emotion, Space and Society, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 77-81, 2009.
-  Z. T. Liu,M.Wu, D.-Y. Li, L.-F. Chen, F.-Y. Dong Y. Yamazaki, and K. Hirota, “Concept of Fuzzy Atmosfield for Representing Communication Atmosphere and Its Application to Humans-Robots Interaction,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.17, pp. 7-13, 2013.
-  K. Ohnishi, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Transform Function from Affinity Arousal-Pleasure Space into Atmosfield for Atmosphere Measurement,” Int. Conf. on Information Technology and Computer Applications (ITCA), pp. 120-124, 2011.
-  D. Basak, S. Pal, D. C. Patranabis, “Support Vector Regression,” Neural Information Processing, Vol.11, No.10, pp. 203-224, 2007.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Control, Vol.8, pp. 338-353, 1965.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.