Primitive Optical Computing Model with Films: Boolean Conjunction of the Square Matrix-Arrayed Color Codes
The University of Kitakyushu, 1-1 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  I. Newton, “Opticks: or A Treatise of the Reflexions, Refractions, Inflexions and Colours of Light,” London, 1704.
-  H. Poincaré, “Electricité et optique. La luminére et lws theories électrodynamiques,” Georges Carré et C. Nand, Paris, 1901.
-  T. Kawano and K. Shimokawa, “Novel colorimetric index for kinetic analysis of the ethylene-induced total color changes in citrus peel: use of CIE L*a*b* color parameters,” ITE Letters, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 337-340, 2003
-  D. R. Simon, “On the power of quantum computation,” SIAM J. on Computing, Vol.26, pp. 1474-1483, 1997.
-  T. Head, X. Chen, M. Yamamura, and S. Gal, “Aqueous computing: A survey with an invitation to participate,” J. of Computer Science and Technology, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 672-681, 2002.
-  A. Kameda, M. Yamamoto, H. Uejima, M. Hagiya, K. Sakamoto, and A. Obuchi, “Hairpin-based state machine and conformational addressing: Design and experiment,” Natural Computing, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 103-126, 2005.
-  J. W. Goodman, F. J. Leonberger, S. Y. Kung, and R. A. Athale, “Optical interconnections for VLSI systems,” Proc. of the IEEE, Vol.72, No.7, pp. 850-865, 1984.
-  M. R. Feldman, S. C. Esener, C. C. Guest, and S. H. Lee, “Comparisons between optical and electrical interconnects based on power and speed considerations,” Applied Optics, Vol.27, No.9, pp. 1742-1751, 1988.
-  J. W. Goodman, “Introduction To Fourier Optics,” Roberts & Co., Green Wood Village, Colorado, USA, 2004.
-  J. Tanida and Y. Ichioka “Optical logic array processor using shadowgrams,” J. of the Optical Society of America, Vol.73, No.6, pp. 800-809, 1983.
-  J. Tanida and Y. Ichioka, “Optical-logic-array processor using shadowgrams. III. Parallel neibourhood operations and an architecture of an optical digital-computing system,” J. of the Optical Society of America A, Vol.2, No.8, pp. 1245-1253, 1985.
-  J. Tanida and Y. Ichioka, “OPALS: optical parallel array logic system,” Applied Optics, Vol.25,No.10, pp. 1565-1570, 1986.
-  T. Kawano, “Printable optical logic gates with CIELAB color coding system for Boolean operation-mediated handling of colors,” Proc. of the 2012 6th Int. Conf. on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing (ICGEC 2012), Paper ID.: ICGEC-2012-0317, 2012.
-  D. H. Brainard, “Color appearance and color difference specification,” The Science of Color, 2nd ed., S. K. Shevell (ed.), Optical Society of America, Washington D.C., pp. 191-216, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.