An Influence of Player’s Ballot-Weight Changing in Consultation Algorithm
Keisuke Touma*, Satoshi Endo**, Naruaki Toma**,
Yuhei Akamine**, andKoji Yamada**
*Graduate School of Engineering and Science, University of the Ryukyus, 1 Senbaru, Nishihara, Okinawa 903-0213, Japan
**Department of Information Engineering, University of the Ryukyus, 1 Senbaru, Nishihara, Okinawa 903-0213, Japan
The validity of the consultation algorithm is shown in computer shogi. The consultation algorithm determines a move by votes of computer shogi players. In this research, we discuss a method that changes player vote weights during a game. To change player vote weights, we use the selection history of the move and the evaluation function value. Experimental results suggests the validity of our proposed method.
Yuhei Akamine, and Koji Yamada, “An Influence of Player’s Ballot-Weight Changing in Consultation Algorithm,” J. Adv. Comput. Intell. Intell. Inform., Vol.17, No.5, pp. 707-714, 2013.
-  K. Hoki, T. Kaneko, D. Yokoyama, T. Obata, and H. Yamashita, “Way to Victory of AKARA2010: 2. An Outline of the System Design and Operation of Akara 2010,” IPSJ Magazine, Vol.52, No.2, pp. 162-169, Feb. 2011.
-  T. Obata, M. Hanawa, and T. Ito, “Consultation Algorithm in Brain Game – Effect of Simple Majority System –,” IPSJ SIG Technical Report, 2009-GI-22, Vol.2009, No.2, pp. 1-5, 2009.
-  T. Sugiyama, T. Obata, H. Saito, K. Hoki, and T. Ito, “Consultation Algorithm in Shogi – A Move Decision Based on the Positional Evaluation Value,” IPSJ J., Vol.51, No.11, pp. 2048-2054, Nov. 2010.
-  T. ITO, “New Trends in Computer Shogi Research: ‘MONJU,’ Consultation Algorithm – A New Technology by Using SimpleMajority System –,” IPSJ Magazine, Vol.50, No.9, pp. 887-894, Sep. 2009.
-  “Bonanza – The Computer Shogi Program.”
http://www.geocities.jp/bonanza shogi/ [Accessed February 1, 2012]
-  T. Ito, “Consultation Algorithm on Computer Shogi,” J. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.26, No.5, pp. 525-530, Sep. 2011.
-  “shogi-server.” http://shogi-server.sourceforge.jp/ [Accessed February 1, 2012]