Risk Assessment Model of Maritime Traffic in Time-Variant CPA Environments in Waterway
Jung Sik Jeong, Gyei-Kark Park, and Kwang Il Kim
Division of International Maritime Transportation Science, Mokpo National Maritime University, Mokpo City, Republic of Korea
-  Y. Fujii, H. Yamanouchi, and T. Matui, “Survey on Vessel Traffic Management Systems and Brief Introduction to Marine Traffic Studies,” Electronic Navigation Research Institute Papers, No.45, pp. 39-41, 1984.
-  T.MacDuff, “The Probability of Vessel Collisions,” Ocean Industry, pp. 144-148, 1974.
-  P. Kujala, M. Hänninen, T. Arola, and J. Ylitalo, “Analysis of the marine traffic safety in the Gulf of Finland,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, No.94, pp. 1349-1357, 2009.
-  J.Montewka, T. Hinz, P. Kujala, and J.Matusiak, “Probability modelling of vessel conditions,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, No.95, pp. 573-589, 2010.
-  P. Friis-Hansen, “Basic Modelling Principles for Prediction of Collision and Grounding Frequencies,” IWRAPMKII, Rev.4, pp. 1-59, 2008.
-  P. Trucco, E. Cagno, F. Ruggeri, and O. Grande, “A Bayesian Belief Network modelling of organisational factors in risk analysis: A case study in maritime transportation,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, No.93, pp. 823-834, 2008.
-  IALA, “IALA Risk Management Tool for Ports and Restricted Waterways,” 2nd ed., IALA Recommendation, O-134, pp. 1-22, 2009.
-  F. Goerlandt and P. Kujala, “Traffic simulation based ship collision probability modeling,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, No.96, pp. 91-107, 2011.
-  J. M. Mou, C. van der Tak, and H. Ligteringen, “Study on collision avoidance in busy waterways by using AIS data,” Ocean Engineering, No.37, pp. 483-490, 2010.
-  IALS, “Vessel Traffic Services Manual,” 5th ed., pp. 40-47, 2012.
-  S. Kristiansen, “Maritime Transportation – Safety Management and risk Analysis,” Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann, Burlington, pp. 163-167, 2005.
-  Y. Koldenhof, C. van der Tak, and C. C. Glansdorp, “Risk Awareness; a model to calculate the risk of a ship dynamically,” in the XIII Int. Scientific and Technical Conf. onMaritime Traffic Engineering, MTE09, 2009.
-  K. Inoue, K. Masuda, W. Sera, and H. Usui, “Guidelines to Assess the Safety of Marine Traffic-I, Evaluation of Ship-handling Difficulty based on the Environmental Stress Model,” J. of Japan Institute of Navigation, Vol.98, pp. 225-234, 1998.
-  N.-S. Son, I.-Y. Gong, S.-Y. Kim, and C.-M. Lee, “Study on the Estimation of Collision Risk of Ship in Ship Handling Simulator using Environmental Stress Model,” Proc. of Navigation and Port Research, Vol.28, No.2, pp. 73-80, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.