On Network Structure of Stable Strategies in Local Connection Games
Hikaru Iwazaki, Takenori Ujigawa, and Shao-Chin Sung
Aoyama Gakuin University, 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa 252-5258, Japan
-  S. Albers, S. Eilts, E. Even-Dar, Y. Mansour, and L. Roditty, “On Nash Equilibria for a Network Creation Game,” In Proc. of the 17th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithm, Miami, Florida, pp. 89-98, 2006.
-  V. Bala and S. Goyal, “Non-Cooperative Model of Network Formation,” In D. Acemoglu (Eds.), Econometrica, The Econometric Society, pp. 1181-1229, 2000.
-  J. Corbo and D. Parkes, “The price of selfish behavior in bilateral network formation,” In Proc. of the 24th Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, pp. 99-107, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2005.
-  A. Fabrikant, A. Luthra, E. Maneva, C. H. Papadimitriou, and S. Shenker, “On a Network Creation Game,” In Proc. of Twenty-Second ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, pp. 247-351, Boston, Massachusetts, 2003.
-  E. Tardos and T. Wexler, “Network Formation Games and the Potential Function Method,” In N. Nisan, T. Roughgarden, E. Tardos, and V. V. Vazirani (Eds.), Algorithmic Game Theory, Cambridge University Press, pp. 487-516, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.