Fuzzy Hidden Markov Models for Indonesian Speech Classification
Intan Nurma Yulita*,** Houw Liong The**, and Adiwijaya**
*Faculty of Informatics, Telkom Institute of Technology
**Graduate Faculty, Telkom Institute of Technology, Jalan Telekomunikasi No.1, DayeuhKolot, Jawa Barat 40257, Indonesia
-  S. D. Shenouda, F. W. Zaki, and A. Goneid, “Hybrid Fuzzy HMm System for Arabic Connectionist Speech Recognition,” Proc. of the 5th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Signal Processing, robotics and Automation, pp. 64-69, 2006.
-  L. R. Rabiner, “A Tutorial on Hidden Markov Models and Selected Applications in Speech Recognition,” Proc. of the IEEE, Vol.77, No.2, 1989.
-  P.Melin, J. Urias, D. Solano, et al., “Voice Recognition with Neural Networks, Type-2 Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithms,” Engineering Letters, Vol.13, No.2, 2006.
-  L. Chen, S. Gunduz, and M. T. Ozsu, “Mixed Type Audio Classification with Support Vector Machine,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Multimedia and Expo, 2006.
-  R. Halavati, S. B. Shouraki, M. Eshraghi, and M. Alemzadeh, “A Novel Fuzzy Approach to Speech Processing,” 5th Hybrid Intelligent Systems Conf., 2004.
-  S. E. Levinson, L. R. Rabiner, A. E. Rosenberg, and J. G. Wilpon, “Interactive Clustering Techniques for Selecting Speaker-Independent Reference Templates For Isolated Word Recognition,” IEEE Trans. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Vol.Assp-27, 1979.
-  B. H. Juang and L. R. Rabiner, “Fundamentals of Speech Recognition,” Prentice-Hall, 1993.
-  B. H. Juang and L. R. Rabiner, “Hidden Markov Models for Speech Recognition,” Technometrics, Vol.33, No.3, pp. 251-272, 1991.
-  J. Zeng and Z.-Q. Liu, “Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Hidden Markov Models,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.2, pp. 1123-1128, 2004.
-  J. Zeng and Z.-Q. Liu, “Type-2 Fuzzy Hidden Markov Models to Phoneme Recognition,” Proc. of the 17th Int. Conf. on Pattern Recognition, 2004.
-  H. Riza and O. Riandi, “Toward Asian Speech Translation System: Developing Speech Recognition and Machine Translation for Indonesian Language,” Int. Joint Conf. on Natural Language Processing, 2008.
-  D. P. Lestari, K. Iwano, and S. Furui, “A Larger Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition System for Indonesian Language,” 15th Indonesian Scientific Conf. in Japan Proceedings, 2006.
-  H. Uguz, A. Ozturk, R. Saracoglu, and A. Arslan, “A Biomedical System Based on Fuzzy Discrete HiddenMarkov Model for The Diagnosis of The Brain Diseases,” Expert SystemsWith Applications, Vol.35, pp. 1104-1114, 2008.
-  S. Kusumadewi, H. Purnomo, and A. Logika, “Fuzzy untuk Pendukung Keputusan,” Penerbit Graha Ilmu, pp. 84-85, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.