A Trust Evaluation of Networks Utilizing Matrix Operations Based on t-norms and t-conorms
Masaya Nohmi, Aoi Honda, and Yoshiaki Okazaki
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Iizuka, Fukuoka, 820-8502, Japan
-  R. Hemasinha, N. R. Pal, and J. C. Bezdek, “The determinant of a fuzzy matrix with respect to t and co-t norms,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.87, pp. 297-306, 1997.
-  M. Z. Ragab and E. G. Emam, “The determinant and adjoint of a square fuzzy matrix,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.61, pp. 297-307, 1994.
-  K. Fukuchi, A. Honda, M. Nohmi, and Y. Okazaki, “Trust evaluations of networks employing t-norms and t-conorms,” Trans. of Heart and Mind 2008, pp. 35-39, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  M. Garcia, G. Navarro-Arribas, S. N. Foley, V. Torra, and J. Borrell, “Flexible Security Inter-Domain Interoperability Through Attribute Conversion,” Information Sciences, Vol.181, No.16, pp. 3491-3507, 2011.
-  J. Nin, B. Carminati, E. Ferrari, and V. Torra, “Computing reputation for collaborative private networks,” Proc. of the 33rd Annual IEEE Int. Computer Software and Applications Conf., COMPSAC 2009, Seattle, Washington, pp. 246-253, July 20-24, 2009. ISBN: 978-0-7695-3726-9
-  J. Nin and V. Torra, “Possibilistic Reasoning for Trust-Based Access Control Eforcement in Social Networks,” Proc. FUZZ-IEEE 2010/WCCI , Barcelona, 2010. ISBN: 978-1-4244-6919-2
-  M. Nohmi, A. Honda, and Y. Okazaki, “Matrix operations derived from t-norms and t-conorms and applications,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 472-480, 2010. (in Japanese)
-  M. Nohmi, A. Honda, and Y. Okazaki, “Algebraic Properties ofMatrix Operations Derived from t-norms and t-conorms and Applications to Trust Evaluation of Networks,” Proc. of Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence 2010, 2010. (CD-ROM Ver.)
-  N. Nakajima, “All the Features of t-norms,” Fuzzy Soft Science Series, Soft Science Research Division of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informatics, 2001. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.