Hospital Navi – A New Database for Searching Medical Information –
Hiroshi Gohma*1, Mika Asano*2, Nobuyuki Hamajima*3,
Gen Sobue*4, and Shin-ichi Sugiura*1
*1Studies of Medical System Management, Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya University, 65 Tsuruma-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8560, Japan
*2Graduate School of Humanities, Kinjo Gakuin University, Japan
*3Department of Preventive Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya University, Japan
*4Department of Neurology, Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya University, Japan
-  H. Ueda, “The administrative context of the emergency control measures for the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 inflenza in Japan,” Nippon Koshu Eisei Zasshi, Vol.57, pp. 157-164, 2010.
-  “Fukushima total medical information system.”
-  “Osaka medical facilities information system.”
-  “Shimane medical care function information system.”
-  Y. Ura, M. Inoguchi, and H. Hayashi, “Realization of Local Capacity Building for Managing Instructional-System-Design-Based GIS – A Case Study of Wajima City at 2007 Noto Hanto Earthquake –,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 22-30, 2010.
-  S. Brooker, M. Rowlands, L. Haller, L. Savioli, and D. A. Bundy, “Towards an atlas of human helminth infection in sub-Saharan Africa: the use of geographical information systems (GIS),” Parasitol Today, Vol.16, No.7, pp. 303-307, 2000.
-  M. Gong, L. Wu, X. Y. Bi, L. M. Ren, L. Wang, Z. D. Ma, Z. Y. Bao, and Z. G. Li, “Assessing heavy-metal contamination and sourses by GIS-based approach and multivariate analysis of urbanrural topsoils in Wuban, central China,” Environ Geochem Health, Vol.32, No.1, pp. 59-72, 2010, Epub. Jun. 5, 2010.
-  Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
-  H. R. Lee, S. K. Yoo, S. M. Jung, K. Y. Kwon, and C. S. Hong, “A Web-based mobile asthma management system,” J. Telemed Telecare, Vol.11, Suppl 1, pp. 56-59, 2005.
-  K. Nakajima, M. Nambu, T. Kiryu, T. Tamura, and K. Sasaki, “Low-cost, email-based system for self blood pressure monitoring at home,” J. Telemed Telecare, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 203-207, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.