Mutual Localization of Multiple Sensor Node Robots
Keitaro Naruse, Shigekazu Fukui, and Jie Luo
School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima 965-0006, Japan
-  S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox, “Probabilistic Robotics,” pp. 189-215, 2006.
-  G. Welch and G. Bishop, “An Introduction to the Kalman Filter,” University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2006.
-  L. E. Parker, “Current state of the art in distributed autonomous mobile robotics,” Proc. of the 5th Int. Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems (DARS 2000), Knoxville, TN, Oct. 4-6, pp. 3-12, 2000.
-  C. Ferrari, E. Pagello, J. Ota, and T. Arai, “Multirobot motion coordination in space and time,” Robotic Autonomous Systems, Vol.25, No.3/4, pp. 219-229, 1998.
-  D. Fox, W. Burgard, H. Kruppa, and S. Thrun, “Collaborative Multi-Robot Localization,” Proc. of German Conference on Artificial Intelligence (KI), Germany, 1999.
-  K. Yamazawa, Y. Yagi, and M. Yachida, “Omnidirectional Imaging with Hyperboloidal Projection,” Proc. of 1993 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1029-1034, 1993.
-  K. Aizawa, K. Sakaue, and Y. Suenaga (Eds.), “Image processing technologies: algorithms, sensors, and applications,” p. 125, 2004.
-  K. Yamazawa, Y. Yagi, and M. Yachida, “Visual navigation with Omnidirectional Image Sensor HyperOmni Vision,” The Trans. of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE), Vol.J79-D-II, No.5, pp. 698-707, 1996.
-  H. Koyasu, J. Miura, and Y. Shirai, “RecognizingMoving Obstacles for Robot Navigation using Real-time Omnidirectional Stereo Vision,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.14, pp. 147-156, 2002.
-  M. Doi and S. Hashimoto, “Environmental recognition in a mobile robot using omni-directional image sensing and stereophonic distance measurement,” 2001 IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robots, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.