A Workmanlike Orthogonal-Type Robot with a Force Input Device
Fusaomi Nagata*, Takanori Mizobuchi*, Sho Yoshitake*,
Hitoshi Suzukawa*, Hiroto Ishihara*, and Keigo Watanabe**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo University of Science, Yamaguchi, 1-1-1 Daigaku-Dori, Sanyo-Onoda 756-0884, Japan
**Department of Intelligent Mechanical Systems, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, 3-1-1 Tsushima-naka, Kita-ku, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
-  P. M. Barrie, A. Cunningham, P. Mass, D. W. Pritty, and A. Proudfoot, “A Cartesian Robot with a Modular Control System and Limited Intelligence Capability,” J. of Microcomputer Applications, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 109-121, 1985.
-  M. Callegari, F. Cannella, S. Monti, and C. Santolini, “Dynamic Models for the Re-Engineering of a High-Speed Cartesian Robot,” Procs. of 2001 IEEE/ASME Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 560-565, 2001.
-  Y. Touati and Y. Amirat, “Fuzzy Logic Controller DesignMethodology for Cartesian Robot Control,” Int. J. of Computer Applications in Technology, Vol.27, No.2-3, pp. 85-96, 2006.
-  O. Fuchiwaki, D. Misaki, C. Kanamori, and H. Aoyama, “Development of the Orthogonal Microrobot for Accurate Microscopic Operations,” J. of Micro-Nano Mechatronics, Vol.4, No.1-2, pp. 85-93, 2008.
-  M. J. Tsai, J. L. Chang, and J. F. Haung, “Development of an Automatic Mold Polishing System,” Procs. of 2003 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 3517-3522, Taipei, Taiwan, 2003.
-  M. J. Tsai, J. J. Fang, and J. L. Chang, “Robotic Path Planning for an Automatic Mold Polishing System,” Int. J. of Robotics and Automation, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 81-89, 2004.
-  F. Nagata, T. Mizobuchi, and K. Watanabe, “A Workmanlike Orthogonal-type Robot for Finishing an LED Lens Mold,” Procs. of Joint 5th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 11th Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems, pp. 1271-1276, 2010.
-  O. Bilkay and O. Anlagan, “Computer Simulation of Stick-Slip Motion in Machine Tool Slideways,” Tribology International, Vol.37, No.4, pp. 347-351, 2004.
-  X. Mei, M. Tsutsumi, T. Tao, and N. Sun, “Study on the Compensation of Error by Stick-Slip for High-Precision Table,” Int. J. of Machine tools & Manufacture, Vol.44, No.5, pp. 503-510, 2004.
-  F. Nagata, T. Hase, Z. Haga, M. Omoto, and K. Watanabe, “CAD/CAM-Based Position/Force Controller for a Mold Polishing Robot,” Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.4-5, pp. 207-216, 2007.
-  F. Nagata and K. Watanabe, “Feed Rate Control Using a Fuzzy Reasoning for a Mold Polishing Robot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 76-82, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.