Information Presentation Support of Car Robotics Simulator System Based on Humatronics
Cheng Chang, Gen Ohbayashi, Toru Yamaguchi,
and Eri Sato-Shimokawara
Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  T. Yamaguchi, H. Nitta, K. Hirayama, H. Hashimoto, and T. Takagi, “Human Centered ITS,” Proc. of The Fifth Int. Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics (AROB 5th’ 00), Oita, Japan, Vol.1, pp. 80-83, January 2000.
-  C. Chang, G. Ohbayashi, and T. Yamaguchi, “Information Presentation Support of a Car Robotics System based on Humatronics in Intelligent Transportation Systems,” Proc. of The 4th Int. Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application (ISCIIA 2010), pp. 26-32, 2010.
-  F. Harashima, K. Tanie, and T. Yamaguchi, “Guest Editorial,” Proc. Of IEEE Trans. On Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, pp. 1234-1236, April, 2007.
-  C. Chang, G. Ohbayashi, and T. Yamaguchi, “Information Presentation Support of a Car Robotics System Based on Humatronics,” Proc. of Int. Seminar on System Design (ISSD 2009), pp. 173-175, 2009.
-  H. Ando, T. Yamaguchi, and G. Obayashi, “Intention Recognition of Driver and Car Robotics Simulator,” Proc. of the 2009 Spring Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan (JSAE) Annual Congress (Spring) in Japan, May 20-22, 2009.
-  T. Okawa, M. Miyaji, E. Sato, J. Nakazato, and T. Yamaguchi, “Information Support System using Intention Recognition Considering Situation in Human-Centered City,” The Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, pp. 455-460, 2007.
-  J. S. Agustin, H. Skovsgaard, E. Mollenbach, M. Barret, M. Tall, D. W. Hansen, and J. P. Hansen, “Evaluation of a Low-Cost Open-Source Gaze Tracker,” Proc. of the 2010 Symposium on Eye-Tracking Research & Applications in Austin, Texas, May 22-24, 2010.
-  T. Takagi, H. Ushida, A. Imura, and T. Yamaguchi, “Inductive Learning of Conceptual Fuzzy Sets,” Proc. of 2nd Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Logic& Neural Networks, pp. 375-380, 1992.
-  C. Dayong and T. Yamaguchi, “Motion Recognition by Architecture of Recomposed Information,” Proc. of 17th Fuzzy system Symposium, pp. 249-252, 2001.
-  T. Yamaguchi and C. Dayong, “Driver Intention Recognition Using Case Base Learning For Human Centered System,” Proc. of The Eighth Int. Symposium on ARTIFCIAL LIF AND ROBOTICS (AROB) 8th ’03 Vol.2, pp. 419-422, January 24-26, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.