An Indoor Positioning System Based on Probabilistic Model with ZigBee Sensor Networks
Junpei Tsuji*,***, Hidenori Kawamura*,***, Keiji Suzuki*,***,
Takeshi Ikeda**,***, Akio Sashima**,***,
and Koichi Kurumatani**,***
*Laboratory of Harmonious Systems Engineering, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
**National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Tokyo, Japan
***Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Tokyo, Japan
-  J. M. Rabaey, M. J. Ammer, J. L. da Silva, D. Patel, and S. Roundy, “Pico- Radio supports ad hoc ultra-low power wireless networking, Computer,” Vol.33, No.7, pp. 42-48, 2000.
-  N. Patwari, J. N. Ash, S. Kyperountas, A. O. Hero, R. L. Moses, and N. S. Correal, “Locating the nodes,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 54-69, 2005.
-  H. Liu, H. Darabi, P. Banerjee, and J. Liu, “Survey of Wireless Indoor Positioning Techniques and Systems,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.37, No.6, pp. 1067-1080, 2007.
-  R. Zemek, D. Anzai, S. Hara, K. Yanagihara, and K. Kitayama, “RSSI-based Localization without a Prior Knowledge of Channel Model Parameters,” Int. J. of Wireless Information Networks, Springer Netherlands, Vol.15, No.3-4, pp. 128-136, 2008.
-  X. Sheng and Y. H. Hu, “Maximum Likelihood Multiple-Source Localization Using Acoustic Energy Measurements with Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, Vol.53, No.1, pp.44-54, 2005.
-  V. Seshadri, G. V. Zaruba, and M. Huber, “A Bayesian Sampling Approach to In-Door Localization of Wireless Devices Using Received Signal Strength Indication,” Proc. of the Third IEEE Int. Conf. on Pervasive Computing and Communications, Vol.2005, pp. 75-84, 2005.
-  F. Evennou and F.Marx, “Advanced integration of WIFI and inertial navigation systems for indoor mobile positioning,” EURASIP J. on Applied Signal Processing, 2006, pp. 164-174, 2006.
-  G. V. Zaruba, M. Huber, F. A. Kamangar, and I. Chlamtac, “Indoor location tracking using RSSI readings from a single Wi-Fi access point, Wireless Networks,” Vol.13, No.2, pp. 221-235, 2007.
-  P. Bahl, and V. Padmanabhan, “RADAR: An In-Building RF-based User Location and Tracking System,” The Proc. of IEEE Infocom, Tel-Aviv, Israel, 2000.
-  S. K. Yee, “Numerical Solution of Initial Boundary Value of Problems Involving Maxwell’s Equations in Isotropic Media,” IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol.AP-14, No.3, pp. 302-307, 1966.
-  A. Taflove, C. S. Hagness, “Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method,” Artech House, Third Edition, 2005.
-  A. Doucet, N. D. Freitas, and N. Gordon, “Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice,” Springer, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.