Extraction of Web Site Evaluation Criteria and Automatic Evaluation
Peng Li* and Seiji Yamada**
*Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, J2, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
**National Institute of Informatics, SOKENDAI, 2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda, Tokyo 101-8430, Japan
-  http://www.internetworldstats.com/
-  http://news.netcraft.com/
-  S. Ssemugabi and R. de Villiers, “A comparative study of two usability evaluation methods using a web-based e-learning application,” Proc. of 2007 Annual Research Conf. of the South African Institute of Computer Scientists and Information Technologists on IT Research in Developing Countries, pp. 132-142, 2007.
-  A. Aizpurua, M. Arrue, M. Vigo, and J. Abascal, “Transition of accessibility evaluation tools to new standards,” Proc. 2009 Int. Cross-Disciplinary Conf. on Web Accessibility, pp. 36-44, 2009.
-  E. Velleman, C. Strobbe, J. Koch, C. A. Velasco, and M. A. Snaprud, “Unified Web Evaluation Methodology Using WCAG,” Proc. of the 4th Int. Conf. on Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction, Vol.4556, pp. 177-184, 2007.
-  L. Falk, A. Prakash, and K. Borders, “Analyzing Websites for User-Visible Security Design Flaws,” Proc. of the 4th Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security, pp. 117-126, 2008.
-  O. Chapelle and Y. Zhang, “A dynamic bayesian network click model for web search rank,” Proc. of the 18th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 1-10, 2009.
-  S. Rajaram, A. Garg, X. S. Zhou, and T. S. Huang, “Classification approach towards ranking and sorting problems,” Proc. of the 14th European Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 301-312, 2003.
-  K. Crammer and Y. Singer, “Pranking with ranking,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 14, MIT Press, Vol.1, pp. 641-647, 2002.
-  E. L. Allwein, R. E. Schapire, and Y. Singer, “Reducing Multiclass to Binary: A Unifying Approach for Margin Classifiers,” J. of Machine Learning Research, Vol.1, pp. 113-141, 2000.
-  J. E. Alexander and M. A. Tate, “Web WISDOM: How to evaluate and create information quality on the Web,” Lawrence Erlbaum, Hillsdale, 1999.
-  M. P. Arnone and R. V. Small, “WWW motivation mining finding treasures for teaching evaluation skills grade 1-6,” Linworth Publishing, Worthington, 1999.
-  G. Velayathan and S. Yamada, “Behavior-based Web page evaluation,” J. of Web Engineering, pp. 222-243, 2007.
-  M. Y. Ivory, “An Empirical Approach to Automated Web Site Evaluation,” J. of Digital Information Management, Vol.1, No.2, pp.75-102, 2003.
-  R. Sinha, M. Hearst, and M. Ivory, “Content or Graphics?: An Empirical Analysis of Criteria for Award-Winning Websites,” Proc. of the 7th Conf. on Human Factors and the Web, 2001.
-  M. Y. Ivory and M. A. Hearst, “Statistical Profiles of Highly-Rated Web Sites,” Proc. of the 20th ACM Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems, 2002.
-  W. P. Palmer, “Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics,” Information Systems Research, Vol.13, No.2, 2002.
-  G. Lebanon and J. Lafferty, “Cranking: Combining rankings using conditional probability models on permutations,” Proc. of the 19th Int. Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 363-370, 2002.
-  H. Takashima, H. Yamagishi, and S. Hirasawa, “An Improved Method of Collaborative Filtering with Predicting Unobserved Values,” FIT Japan, A-008, 2005.
-  B. M. Sarwar, G. Karypis, J. A. Konstan, and J. Riedl, “Itembased collaborative filtering recommendation algorithms,” Proc. of the 10th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 285-295, 2001.
-  P. Li and S. Yamada, “A Movie Recommender System Based on Inductive Learning,” Proc. of IEEE Conf. on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems, Vol.1, pp. 318-323, 2004.
-  R. Kohavi, and G. H. John, “Wrappers for Feature Subset Selection,” Artificial Intelligence, Vol.97, No.1-2, pp. 273-324, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.