Human Behavior Measurement Based on Sensor Network and Robot Partners
Naoyuki Kubota*, Takenori Obo*, and Honghai Liu**
*Dept. of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
**University of Portsmouth, Eldon Building, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth, England PO1 2DJ, UK
-  S. F. Szekeres, M. Ylvisaker, and S. B. Cohen, “A Framework for Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy, Community Re-entry for Head Injured Adults,” M. Ylvisaker and E. M. R. Gobble (Ed.), Butterworth-Heinemann, pp. 87-136, 1987.
-  S. Attygalle, M. Duff, T. Rikakis, and H. Jiping, “Low-cost, athome assessment system with Wii Remote based motion capture,” In Proc. of the Conf. on Virtual Rehabilitation, pp. 168-174, 2008.
-  M. Duff, S. Attygalle, H. Jiping, and T. Rikakis, “A Portable, Low-cost Assessment Device for Reaching Times,” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conf. (EMBC2008), pp. 4150-4153, 2008.
-  M. Brady and R. Paul, “Robotics Research: The First International Symposium,” The MIT Press, 1984.
-  N. Kubota and Y. Shimomura, “Human-Friendly Networked Partner Robots toward Sophisticated Services for A Community,” Proc. of SICE-ICCAS 2006, pp. 4861-4866, 2006.
-  N. Kubota and K. Nishida, “Cooperative Perceptual Systems for Partner Robots Based on Sensor Network,” Int. J. of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol.6, No.11, pp. 19-28, 2006.
-  N. Kubota, T. Obo, and T. Fukuda, “An Intelligent Monitoring System based on Emotional Model in Sensor Networks,” The 18th IEEE Int. Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 346-351, 2009.
-  C. Corderio and D. Agrawal, “Ad Hoc & Sensor Networks,” World Scientific, 2006.
-  I. Khemapech, I. Duncan, and A. Miller, “A Survey of Wireless Sensor Networks Technology,” Proc. of The 6th Annual PostGraduate Symposium on The Convergence of Telecommunications, Networking and Broadcasting, 2005.
-  J-H. Kim, Y-D. Kim, and K-H. Lee, “The Third Generation of Robotics: Ubiquitous Robot,” Proc. of 2nd Int. Conf. on Autonomous Robots and Agents, 2004, pp. 1-12.
-  M. Satomi, H. Masuta, and N. Kubota, “Hierarchical Growing Neural Gas for Information Structured Space,” IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence 2009, 2009.
-  B. Fritzke, “A growing neural gas network learns topologies,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, Vol.7, pp. 625-632, 1995.
-  B. Fritzke, “Growing self-organizing networks? why?” European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, pp. 61-72, 1996.
-  G. Syswerda, “A Study of Reproduction in Generational and Steady-State Genetic Algorithms,” In Foundations of Genetic Algorithms, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, Inc., 1991.
-  N. Kubota and K. Nishida, “Perceptual Control Based on Prediction for Natural Communication of A Partner Robot,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, pp. 866-877, April 2007.
-  N. Kubota, “Computational Intelligence for Structured Learning of A Partner Robot Based on Imitation,” Information Sciences, No.171, pp. 403-429, May 2005.
-  N. Kubota and K. Tomoda, “Behavior Coordination of A Partner Robot based on Imitation,” Proc. of 2nd Int. Conf. on Autonomous Robots and Agents, pp. 164-169, 2004.
-  N. Kubota, H. Sotobayashi, and T. Obo, “Human Interaction and Behavior Understanding Based on Sensor Network with iPhone for Rehabilitation,” Proc. of Int. Workshop on Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, 2009.
-  T. Kohonen, “Self-Organizing Maps,” The Third Edition, Springer, 2000.
-  B. Fritzke, “Unsupervised clustering with growing cell structures,” Neural Networks, Vol.2, pp. 531-536, 1991.
-  B. Fritzke, “Growing cell structures? a self organizing network in k dimensions,” Artificial Neural Networks, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 1051-1056, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.