An Evolutionary Negotiation Model Using Genetic Network Programming
Md. Tofazzal Hossain, Shingo Mabu, and Kotaro Hirasawa
Graduate school of Information, Production, and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  G. Weiss, “Multiagent Systems,” MIT Press, 2000.
-  M. Wooldridge, “An Introduction to Multi Agent Systems,” Wiley, 2002.
-  W. M. P. Aalst and M. Weske, “The P2P Approach to Interorganizational Workflows,” Proc. 13th Int. Conf. Advanced Information Systems Eng. (CaiSE’01).
-  C. Bussler, “Public Process Inheritance for Business to Business Integration,” Proc. 3rd Int.Workshop on Technologies for E-Service (TES 02), LNCS, Vol.2444, pp. 19-28, Springer - Verlag, 2002.
-  C. Peltz, “Web Service Orchestration -A Review of Engineering Technologies, Tools, and Standards,” Hewlett Packard, 2003.
-  “Business Process Modeling Language (BPML),” A standard specification to model business processes, published by BPMI. org.
-  “Business Process Execution Language for Web Service,” A B2B based business process integration developed by BEA, IBM, Microsoft, Siebel System, and SAP on May, 2003.
-  A. Chavez and P. Maes, “Kasbah: An Agent Marketplace for Buying and Selling Goods,” In Proc. of the First Int. Conf. on the Practical Application of Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Technology, London, UK, April 1996.
-  A. Jaiswal, Y. Kim, and M. Gini, “Design and implementation of a secure multi-agent marketplace,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications Vol.3 No.4, pp. 355-368, 2004.
-  B. R. Montano and A. R. Malaga, “A weighted sum genetic algorithm to support multiple-party multi-objective negotiations,” IEEE Trans. on Evolutionary Computation Vol.6 No.4, pp. 366-377, 2002.
-  T. P. Bagchi, “Multiobjective Scheduling by Genetic Algorithms,” Kluwer Achademic Publishers, 1999.
-  T. Eguchi, N. Ota, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Study of Evolutionary Multiagent Models Based on Symbiosis,” IEEE Trans on Systems, Man And Cybernetics, Part B, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 179-193, 2005.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” J. of Evolutionary Computation, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, 2007.
-  H. Katagiri, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Genetic network programming -application to intelligent agents-,” in Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 3829-3834, 2000.
-  H. Katagiri, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Network structure oriented evolutionary model -genetic network programming- and its comparison with genetic programming,” in 2001 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conf. Late Breaking Papers, pp. 219-226, San Francisco, California, USA, 2001.
-  K. Hirasawa, M. Okubo, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Comparison between genetic network programming (GNP) and genetic programming (GP),” in Proc. of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1276-1282, 2001.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Online learning of Genetic Network Programming,” in Proc. of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 321-326, 2002.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Genetic Network Programming with Learning and Evolution for adapting to Dynamical Environments,” in Proc. of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 69-76, 2003.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming, on the programming of computers by means of natural selection,” Cambridge, Mass., MIT Press, 1992.
-  Ulle Endriss, “Monotonic Concession Protocol for Multilateral Negotiation,” Fifth Int. Joint Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, 2006.
-  L. J. Fogel, A. J. Owens, and M. J. Walsh, “Artificial Intelligence through simulated Evolution,” John Wiley & Sons, 1966.
-  D. B. Fogel, “An introduction to simulated evolutionary optimization,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 3-14, 1994.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.