Concept of Neighborhood Degree and its Application to Switching Plural Optimization Methods in Scheduling
Fangyan Dong*, Kewei Chen**, and Kaoru Hirota*
*Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
**The Computing, Designing and Integration Co., Ltd. 474-5 Tsukakoshi 3, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 212-0024, Japan
-  I. Osaman, “Metastrategy Simulated Annealing and Tabu Search Algorithm for the Vehicle Routing Problem,” Annals of Operations Research, No.41, pp. 421-451, 1993.
-  F. Leclerc and J. Y. Potvin, “Genetic Algorithm for Vehicle Dispatching,” Int. Trans. Opl. Res, Vol.4, No.5/6, pp. 391-400, 1997.
-  G. Barbarosoglu and D. Ozgur, “A Tabu Search Algorithm for the Vehicle Routing Problem,” Computers & Operations Research, No.26, pp. 255-270, 1999.
-  C. D. Tarantilis and C. T. Kiranoudis, “A Meta-Heuristic Algorithm for the Efficient Distribution of Perishable Food,” J. of food Engineering, No.50, pp. 1-9, 2001.
-  H. Igarashi, “A Vehicle Schedule Planning System Using a Simulated Annealing Method (in Japanese),” J. of the Trans. of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Japan, Vol.J78-D-II, No.5, pp. 819-826, 1995.
-  K. Chen, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “A Calculation Model of Hierarchical Multiplex Structure for Vehicle Routing & Scheduling Dispatching Problem with Single Depot,” Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 187-198, 2001.
-  F. Dong, K. Chen, and K. Hirota, “Neighborhood-Based Formulation and Dynamic Quantitative Evaluation of Solution for Delivery Problem and it’s Application to TSP/VRP,” Vol.15. No.4, pp. 440-451, 2003 (in Japanese ).
-  F. Dong, K. Chen, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “An Approach of Evolutionary Computation for Vehicle Routing Problem with Single Depot,” 2nd Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent System, August 2001, Korea, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 339-343, 2001.
-  K. Boese, “Models for Iterative Global Optimization,” UCLA Computer Science Department, Ph.D. Thesis, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.