Q Value-Based Dynamic Programming with Boltzmann Distribution for Global Optimal Traffic Routing Strategy
Shanqing Yu, Shingo Mabu, Fengming Ye, Hongqiang Wang,
Kaoru Shimada, and Kotaro Hirasawa
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  M. A. P. Taylor, J. E. Woolley, and R. Zito, “Integration of the global positioning system and geographical information systems for traffic congestion studies,” Transportation Research, Vol.8, pp. 1-6, 2000.
-  H. Al-Deek, M. Martello, A. D. May, and W. Sanders, “Potential benefits of invehicle information systems in a real life freeway corridor under recurring and incident induced congestion,” In Proc. of the IEEE First VNIS Conf., Toronto, 1989.
-  L. Breheret, N. B. Hounsell, and M. McDonald, “The simulation of route guidance and traffic incidents,” In Proc. of the UTSG Conf., Hatfield Polytechnic, UK, 1990.
-  D. E. Boyce, “Route guidance systems for improving urban travel and location choices,” Transportation Research, Vol.22A(4), pp. 275-282, 1988.
-  B. J. Kanninen, “Intelligent transportation systems : an economic and environmental policy assessment,” Transportation Research, Vol.30A(1), pp. 1-10, 1996.
-  M. Ben-Akiva, “Dynamic network models and driver information systems,” Transportation Research, Vol.25A(5), pp. 251-266, 1991.
-  R. Arnott, “Does providing information to drivers reduces traffic congestion?,” Transportation Research, Vol.25A(5), pp. 309-318, 1991.
-  M. K. Mainali, K. Shimada, S. Mabu, and K. Hirasawa, “Optimal Route Based on Dynamic Programming for Road Networks,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 546-553, 2008.
-  E. A. Guggenheim, “Boltzmann’s Distribution Law,” North-Holland Publishing Comp., Amsterdam, 1955.
-  E. Dijkstra, “A Note on Two Problems in Connection with Graphs,” Numerische Mathematik, Vol.1, pp. 269-271, 1959.
-  G. R. Jagadeesh, T. Srikanthan, and K. H. Quek, “Heuristic Techniques for Accelerating Hierarchical Routing on Road Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 301-309, Dec. 2002.
-  J. L. Bander and C. C. White, III, “A Heuristic Search Algorithm for Path Determination with Learning,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: Systems and Humans, Vol.28, No.1, pp. 131-134, Jan. 1998.
-  S. Yu, H. Wang, F. Ye, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “A Q value-based Dynamic Programming algorithm with Boltzmann distribution for optimizing the global traffic routing strategy,” In Proc. of the SICE 2008 Annual Conf., pp. 619-622, Tokyo, Aug. 2008.
-  S. Yu, F. Ye, H. Wang, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, S. N. Yu, and K. Hirasawa, “A global routing strategy in dynamic traffic environments with combination of Q value-based Dynamic Programming algorithm and Boltzmann distribution,” In Proc. of the SICE 2008 Annual Conf., pp. 623-627, Tokyo, Aug. 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.