Network Administrator Assistance System Based on Fuzzy C-means Analysis
Benhui Chen*, Jinglu Hu*, Lihua Duan**, and Yinglong Gu**
* Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University
2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka, 808-0135, Japan
** Dali University Gucheng Xuefu Road of Dali City, Yunnan, 671007, China
-  K. G. Anagnostakis, S. Ioannidis, and S. Miltchev, “Efficient Packet Monitoring for Network Management,” Proc. of the IEEE Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), Florence, Italy, April 2002.
-  Z. W. Cen, C. S. Gao, and S. Cong, “Measurement and Analysis of IP Network Traffic,” Proc. of the Third Int. Asia-Pacific Web Conf., Xian, China, October, 2000.
-  W. E. Leland, M. S. Taqqu, and W. Willinger, “Self-Similarity in High-Speed Packet Traffic: Analysis and Modeling of Ethernet Traffic Measurements,” Statistical Science, Vol.10, pp. 67-85, 1995.
-  C. Taylor and J. Alves-Foss, “An empirical analysis of NATE: Network Analysis of Anomalous Traffic Events,” Proc. of the 2002 workshop on New security paradigms, pp. 18-26, ACM Press, 2002.
-  P. Barford, J. Kline, and D. Plonka, “A Signal Analysis of Network Traffic Anomalies,” Proc. of the 2nd ACM SIGCOMM Internet measurement workshop, Marseille, France, November, 2002.
-  K. C. Claffy, G. Polyzos, and H. W. Braun, “Traffic Characteristics of the T1 NSFNET Backbone,” Proc. of IEEE INFOCOM'93, San Francisco, CA, March 1993.
-  K. D. Frazer, “NSFNET: A Partnership for High-Speed Networking,” Final Report, 1987-1995, Merit Network, Inc. 1995.
-  V. Paxson, “Measurement and Analysis of End-to-End Internet Dynamics,” Ph.D. thesis, Univ. CA, Berkeley, April 1997.
-  J. Zhang and J. H Yang, “Traffic Measurement and Analysis of TUNET,” Proc. of the 2005 Int. Conf. on Cyber worlds (CW'05).
-  T. Kwok, R. Smith, S. Lozano, and D. Taniar, “Parallel fuzzy c-means clustering for large data sets,” EUROPARO2, Vol.2400 of LNCS, pp. 365-374, 2002.
-  F. Hoppner, F. Klawonn, R. Kruse, and T. Runkler, “Fuzzy cluster analysis,” Wiley Press, New York, 1999.
-  J. C. Bezdek and J. Keller, “Fuzzy Models and Algorithm for Pattern Recognition and Image Processing,” Kluwer Academic Publisher, 1999.
-  D. L. Pham and J. L. Prince, “Adaptive fuzzy segmentation of magnetic resonance images,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, Vol.18, No.9, pp. 737-752, 1999.
-  X. L. Xie and G. Beni, “A validity measure for clustering,” IEEE Trans, Vol.13, pp. 841-847, 1991.
-  N. R. Pal and C. Bezedek, “On cluster validity for the fuzzy clustering,” IEEE Trans, Fuzzy Systems, Vol.3, pp. 370-379, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.