Determining Extrinsic Parameters for Active Stereovision
Huawei Wang and De Xu
Key Laboratory of Complex Systems and Intelligence Science, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
-  R. Y. Tsai, “A versatile camera calibration technique for high accuracy 3D machine vision metrology using off the shelf TV cameras and lens,” IEEE Journal of Robotics Automation, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 323-344, 1987.
-  Z. Zhang, “A flexible new technique for camera calibration,” IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.22, No.11, pp. 1330-1334, 2000.
-  S. Bougnoux, “From projective to Euclidean space under any practical situation, a criticism of self-calibration,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, pp. 790-796, 1998.
-  Q. T. Luong and O. Faugeras, “Self-calibration of a moving camera from point correspondences and fundamental matrices,” Int. Journal of Computer Vision, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 261-289, 1997.
-  S. J. Maybank and O. Faugeras, “A theory of self-calibration of a moving camera,” Int. Journal of Computer Vision, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 123-151, 1992.
-  M. Pagel, E. Mael, and C. Malsburg, “Self-calibration of the fixation movement of a stereo camera,” Machine Learning, Vol.31, No.13, pp. 169-186, 1998.
-  H. Zou, Z. Gong, and J. Luo. “State of the art and trend of biomimetic eye,” Robot, Vol.27, No.5, pp. 469-474, 2005.
-  H. J. Kim, M. H. Yoo, and S. W. Lee, “A control model for vergence movement on a stereo robotic head using disparity flux,” Proc. of the 15th Int. Conf. on Pattern Recognition, Vol.4, pp. 491-494, 2000.
-  D. Xu, Y. F. Li, M. Tan, and Yang Shen, “A new active visual system for humanoid robots,” IEEE Transactions on System, Man & Cybernetics-Part B: Cybernetics, Vol.38, No.2, pp. 320-330, 2008.
-  R. M Haralick, D. Lee, K. Ottenburg, and M. Nolle, “Analysis and solutions of the three point perspective pose estimation problem,” Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 592-598, 1991.
-  D. Dementhond, “Exact and approximate solutions of the perspective-3-point problem,” IEEE Transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, Vol.14, No.11, pp. 1100-1105, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.